F*** The Niners Were Gonna Hit Em In The Mouth Tommorow!

Go falcons!!! were gonna rise up and smash the niners tommorow.

I am a 49ers fan, and I'll be at the game tomorrow, so for 3 hours the Falcons will be my enemy, and I'll hope for nothing more than for their systematic destruction :)

BUT, you guys are a really good team. Y'all were my Super Bowl pick for the NFC last year, and while that didn't work out, I still think the Falcons are one of the better up and coming teams in the league. Tomorrow definitely scares me.

I am a 49ers fan, and I'll be at the game tomorrow, so for 3 hours the Falcons will be my enemy, and I'll hope for nothing more than for their systematic destruction :)

BUT, you guys are a really good team. Y'all were my Super Bowl pick for the NFC last year, and while that didn't work out, I still think the Falcons are one of the better up and coming teams in the league. Tomorrow definitely scares me.

Lol good luck tomm at least your not a rival just on here to talk smack....

Lol good luck tomm at least your not a rival just on here to talk smack....

I'm not even here to talk smack. Outside of tomorrow's game, I kind of like the Falcons. They got a bunch of players that I enjoy and like to root for (Ryan, White, Norwood, Gonzalez) and I think there's something special building with this team.

I'm just here since I'm making the drive down to Atlanta tomorrow to go to the game. Will be my first time in the Georgia Dome. So I'll be excited to talk about the game. But nah, no junk talking. At least nothing more than just a little good natured fun ribbings :)

Beautiful city!

Yeah, I was there too. I thought the fans were pretty cool, not to mention I got a free busride to Chinatown from Willy Brown, the ex-mayor. Apparently he rents a bus after every game and gives free rides from the stadium. He was a good sport about the loss.

That town is awesome, I would move there too. DC is expensive enough, I'd hate to see what rent is like there. The food there is fantastic, especially the Chinese and Italian.

I was at the SF game last year too. had a blast, sitting right behind the ATL bench. all the SF fans around us were really a cool bunch of people, definately class act fans. Over all I gave the city, stadium, and fan base an A+.

Appreciate that man, I'm originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, so I spent a lot of time at Candlestick as a 49ers' fan. Whenever I'd be around opposing fans, sure I'd like to do a little trash talking, but I always wanted to make sure that it was good spirited, and in fun. I'm glad to hear that you all had good experiences at the Stick.

I'm hoping to have the same story to tell about the Georgia Dome today, since this will be my first trip. My only sporting event in Atlanta was a Braves v. A's game a couple years ago, definitely no problems there as much as I hate the Braves, lol. But since I've lived in Tennessee for the past couple years, I always wanted to take a trip to the Georgia Dome. I've been OUTSIDE the Georgia Dome, but never to a game there.