Hey guys...long time no post.....now bout the 49ers..

Hey fellow Falcons fans sorry I haven't posted in so long just had alot going on in my life... anyway this weekends game against SF is going to be a hard game. This is a 9ers team desperate for a win, they have talent (though they are not jiving right now). My concern is Gore, that guy is a beast and if we don't take him seriously he will easily put up over a hundred yards on us. Our run game is also going to be important, up the middle may not produce as much as many of us think due to Patrick Willis. If we can get guard or outside we should be fine. 9ers seem to be vulnerable against the play action IF our running game is on point and Matty stays on his game he could put up some very good numbers.

Anyways.....go Falcons!!!

Oh yeah, this Sunday is the first time I have been happy to live in Cali....while most of the nation is stuck watching other games I get to watch the Falcons....Sweet!!!!

What's goin on "Dirty Birds"?! Yeah...I'm a 49er fan, and I'm here to talk sh*t.....about the 49ers. Lol. Seriously though, I have the upmost respect for your franchise. I also believe the Falcons have the BEST owner in football...seriously. Funny the 1 49er game I went to last season was...dun dun dun...the 45-10 blowout with my cousin (who is a falcon fan). **** You!!! lol

But seriously, I am hoping your team obliterates us. That is the best thing for the 49er franchise. The sooner Simpletary gets fired, the sooner we can get back to form. Its downright embarrassing to be a NINER fan right now....cant even laugh at the Raiders, WTH?!

Well good luck, and let's keep it injury free.

P.S. - tell MT to get his $h!t together.....killin my fantasy team

What's goin on "Dirty Birds"?! Yeah...I'm a 49er fan, and I'm here to talk sh*t.....about the 49ers. Lol. Seriously though, I have the upmost respect for your franchise. I also believe the Falcons have the BEST owner in football...seriously. Funny the 1 49er game I went to last season was...dun dun dun...the 45-10 blowout with my cousin (who is a falcon fan). **** You!!! lol

But seriously, I am hoping your team obliterates us. That is the best thing for the 49er franchise. The sooner Simpletary gets fired, the sooner we can get back to form. Its downright embarrassing to be a NINER fan right now....cant even laugh at the Raiders, WTH?!

Well good luck, and let's keep it injury free.

P.S. - tell MT to get his $h!t together.....killin my fantasy team

Thanks for the compliments. It finally feels good to be a Falcons fan after 32 yrs of following them. I hope the Birds rout your 9ers too!