The D-Line should have fun this week (stat wise)

KC gave up 5 sacks and allot of pressure last week to KC... The Tackles gave up 3 sacks to Tamba Hali...

This is a quote from Mike Singletary conference call

On the amount of sacks in week three:

“It’s unfortunate that they were able to get to the quarterback that many times. I know the front four in Atlanta, and John Abraham in particular, are very excited to play us. I just think it’s important for us to be focused and to continue to get our young kids acclimated and ready to do a good job blocking and protect our quarterback better.”

On Anthony Davis:

He took a step back in this game. He didn’t do a good job fundamentally. He ind of did some things that got him in trouble, but he’s a young kid and he’s got a lot to learn. Hopefuly he can grow up a lot between now and Sunday.”

If they are going to try to spread us out... We should really rack up probowl numbers (what i mean by probowl numbers is that every probowl Defensive player have a 2-4 sack game to get those sack numbers) .

This game will not be a walk in the park tho... The 9ers is a very talented team... Im just talking about our D-Line.

Sidenote: I really like to hear a HOF LB say this about Curtis Lofton

I really like linebacker (Curtis) Lofton. I like all the linebackers but particularly Lofton. I really like that kid. He plays the position the way it’s supposed to be played. I think he’s a throwback in my mind.

>>

I really like linebacker (Curtis) Lofton. I like all the linebackers but particularly Lofton. I really like that kid. He plays the position the way it’s supposed to be played. I think he’s a throwback in my mind.

<<

Lofton is definitely a throw-back MLB. And that was really cool for Singletary to call him out that way.

Edited by The Falcon Jedi

I saw this article aswell but I'm not having it I think Smitty will have us well prepared and if the Niners are expecting to come to the ATL and ambush us I feel they'll be in for a big surprise I really hope both our O and D-lines just carry the intensity over from last week if they do its going to be along day for the Niners.

I don't understand why everybody thinks this is a trap game... We are playing them at home and they are in complete disarray. Yes they are still capable of winning but name the teams we have lost to in the Dome since smitty has taken over? Exactly. Those teams were a lot better than the current hers team. I think we are done with then at halftime like the Cards