Dunta!

RYNE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even think the ball has been thrown his way much at all.

In his case so far, Him not having any int's does not mean much. I have not seen him involved in any big plays and that's actually a great thing. It means he is not being thrown at that much. Good for him.. So far so good. He had one that almost burned him last game but he never gave up on the play and got the incomplete on the WR..

So far he has been pretty darn good in coverage.

In his case so far, Him not having any int's does not mean much. I have not seen him involved in any big plays and that's actually a great thing. It means he is not being thrown at that much. Good for him.. So far so good. He had one that almost burned him last game but he never gave up on the play and got the incomplete on the WR..

So far he has been pretty darn good in coverage.

I agree. Im not saying he needs to have a bunch of picks, the less they throw at him is fine by me, That just means he is taking away their top reciver most of the time.

I agree. Im not saying he needs to have a bunch of picks, the less they throw at him is fine by me, That just means he is taking away their top reciver most of the time.

He himself probably has a clause or two in his contract which throws some more green his way if he snags "X" amount of INT's this season.

I like what he has done so far and I also like the fact that we do not constantly have to see a loud mouth idiot "D Hall" talking the talk and not walking the walk. Maybe in Dante's case it is a good thing his head does not swell too much:-)

I am not saying he is a big head or anything.

I agree 100% he isn't getting targeted at all. Any time iv seen a ball thrown his way it's been batted down or broken up. Also seems like RB are breaking tackles on our LBs and Dunta is cleaning their clocks once they get to the second level

Yes he has. I love having william moore back there. With WillyMO, Dunta, and Decoud we got 3 DB's that wanna rip your head of. Thats really nice to have. You almost have to throw Owens into the mix of hard hitting Db's

In all honesty, they aren't really throwing his way too often.

Mostly offenses are attacking the CB opposite him. Which is exactly why Grimes, Owens, and even Franks have INTs. We are ballers at CB this year and I'm loving it. If DeCoud and Moore can step up big time for us this year, we'll be able to depend on the defense against elite teams.

They are scared to throw it toward him.

It's funny how so many taint fans was over here sayin, the falcons waste their money on Dunta. Well TD don't think so and Brees don't think so either. Brees barely threw the ball in his direction. That tells me what I need to know about DR creditadation status.

Edited by The Birds are the truth

I don't even think the ball has been thrown his way much at all.

Exactly. He doesnt need picks, he just needs to shut down his side of the field. Like Asomugha in Oakland (who is the BEST corner in the NFL), he doesnt get many picks because teams know not even to test him. Very hard to get picks when teams will not throw at you. Hopefully that is what Robinson is developing here with us.

Agreed ...and I have been extremely impressed with his tackling and how he plays the run like a linebacker.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Linebacker?!?? This guy is light in the cleats. Watch the tape. I'll admit,he has made a few tackles. Nothing stunning mind you but what cannot be missed is Dunta jogging along in the background on many plays getting pushed out of the play. He seems to quit attacking whenever another Falcon defender gets near the runner. You guys check it out for yourself.

Yup, different story had that been Chris Houston covering on the play.

Isn't it a great feeling to know that basically one side of are field is locked down. Not having that poor excuse for a player crisp huston out there. I think we got a great group of young d-backs. I love it.