So looking at the rest of the schedule we should go at least 10-6

Maybe it's just me, but I am really, really, feeling a complete sweep of the division ...... :o

I have to agree with this...

We are built to beat the Saints, power running clock control passing game. The games in our house on MNF, we win this one big.

The Bucs are not there yet, they almost beat us last year. That was the game Ryan got injured, if he goes down all the predictions are null and void. We'll sweep them as well.

The Panthers are in all honesty, the worst team in the conference. The only thing they have on offense is an aging diva reciever and a couple of solid backs, whom they do not utilize. The only chance they have is if we rest our starters, the last game of the year.

At the begining of the season, I was thinking 11-5. I had no idea our defense was going to play at this high level this quickly. I'm now thinking 13-3, thank you Mr. Blank.

I have to agree with this...

We are built to beat the Saints, power running clock control passing game. The games in our house on MNF, we win this one big.

The Bucs are not there yet, they almost beat us last year. That was the game Ryan got injured, if he goes down all the predictions are null and void. We'll sweep them as well.

The Panthers are in all honesty, the worst team in the conference. The only thing they have on offense is an aging diva reciever and a couple of solid backs, whom they do not utilize. The only chance they have is if we rest our starters, the last game of the year.

At the begining of the season, I was thinking 11-5. I had no idea our defense was going to play at this high level this quickly. I'm now thinking 13-3, thank you Mr. Blank.

And to think so many azzhats were in panic mode after the Squealer game. **** man, we liable to meet them again this year at a neutral field. Dallas, that is ....... :lol:

I would make a middle bucket for:

@Car

@TB

@Sea

Division games are always tough top win on the road, especially in the South, no matter how well or poorly each team is playing. Seattle is always a tough place to play and they look pretty good so far. At this point, I would be mildly disappointed with 10-6 (as long as we get in the playoffs), and wouldn't be surprised with 12-4.

A couple games that looked very tough before the season look a lot more winnable here in week 3. Namely, Baltimore, GB with no Grant, and Cincy.

Baltimore's defense is a shell of what it was with no Reed back there. They are still probably top 10, but not top 3 like they always have been and their O is hot and cold. GB will still be very tough, but they are much easier to play without Grant. Cincy's D is playing well outside of that NE game, but if we stop Benson as I believe we can, their O is weak.

People will be saying the same thing about our O...if they feel they can stop our run game, they can tyake us!!!

Trying to predict your teams final record is tough as there is always a game or two that you thought they were supposed to win and don`t.

Also you have to figure in injuries that will occur during the season.

The Saints probably should of lost to SF just as the Lions really beat the Bears so who knows.

No one looks dominant in the NFC and I could basically name a few teams that could represent the conference come season`s end.

I've been a Falcon fan long enough to know better than to predict a division sweep; that being said, I also know better than to just assume losses to teams like Philly and Green Bay. The Falcons traditionally have played up AND down to their opponents. This year's blowout of Arizona was a pleasant reminder that since Mike Smith arrived, that hasn't been the case. This Falcon team can beat any team in the league if it stays healthy.

This looks like a 11-5 year to me.

I'm not sure how our schedule is much easier than NFC North or Saints this year. NFC North plays the NFC East. NFC East is more like a NFC West this year.

The NFC East is full of teams that can string together a winning streak pretty fast. I'm happier that the Falcons have the BYE week at Week 8 over anything else. It also helps not to catch as many teams coming off of their BYE weeks as well. I still think it's too early to determine who's going to be great or lousy this year for the league as a whole, the Rams seem to be coming together nicely while the Ravens are stuck in neutral so far.

14-3 since the start of 2008 at home.

Broncos 2008 (Roddy drops TD Lost by 4)

Philly 2009 (Ryan/Turner out, best to be forgotten)

Saints 2009 (Ryan/Turner out, Lost by 3)

Exactly. We defend our Dome well. If we stay healthy and still continue to play with a high intensity level of football, I see us going all the way none stop. And according to the teams we have to play in dome, I mean really?

Edited by The Birds are the truth

SF

@CLE

TB

@STL

@TB

@CAR

@SEA

CAR

Those are the remaining games that we should win.

@PHI

CIN

BAL

GB

NO

Those are the games that will be tough. The schedule guy actually had our back this year, there is a good chance we could grab 14 wins this year assuming Ryan dominates at home.

I like our chances better against the Bengals, Ravens, and Packers at the dome than I do sweeping the Bucs, Panthers, and Saints.

People will be saying the same thing about our O...if they feel they can stop our run game, they can tyake us!!!

Certainly teams will be trying to take away our run game as it's our biggest strength, but I don't see the relevance. First of all, our passing game is better than the Bengals and therefore more capable of winning with no running game. Second of all, our running game is better than the Bengals and therefore more difficult to stop.

In other words, the Falcons and Bengals will most likely both be going into that game with their primary goal on defense being 'stop the run', but I think the Falcons are much more likely to achieve said goal.

I think we only lose 4-5 this year. I always give home field to our division rivals reguardless of their record. so 1 to Tampa 1 to Carolina we travel to Philly to face Vick which will be an awesome game then that game is followed by CIN. then BAL. Those 3 back to back to back games will truly be a test I feel we can win all 3 but we may let 1 slip away. we only lost 2 at home last year NO/PHI and this year we can go undeafeated at home or let 1 game slip away so that gives us a record of 12-4/11-5 but I'm praying for 18-1

LEGGO FALCONS

10-6...only if Ryan goes down.....

looking at 12+ here.

i agree w your should wins, but we should split the tough games. We are as good as all them teams. The toughest team on our schedule looks like it was PIT, even w their 3rd string QB.

Could see them again in the Super Bowl!

Agree, we've been an excellent home team with Ryan & Smitty, I fully expect to win at least 3 of the 4 home "tough" games.

I have the Falcons going 11-5, possibly 12-4 (I'll stick to my original 11-5 prediction, tho). I have a feeling we'll get our revenge on Philly and win against them this year. I'm also feeling better about our game against Green Bay. The Packers seemed rather...unsteady in their Monday night loss to the Chicago Bears. They don't seem to be that great team that the prognosticators were thinking they'd be. We should beat them. I think we don't match up well with Baltimore--I think we'll lose that game. If I had to pick other games we'd lose it would be to Seattle and once to either Tampa or Carolina (it's unrealistic to think we'll go 6-0 in our division). That Week 16 game at home against New Orleans will be crucial--methinks it will decide whether our final record is 11-5 or 12-4 and ALSO if we win the division over the Saints vs us making the playoffs as a wildcard team.