Roddy making fun of Petrino

Ouch, hurts to hear my Falcons boys pick against my BC boys. (Of course, they weren't exactly wrong. First home shutout since 1998. It was nice when we used to have a QB. -_-)

One nice thing I heard about your Eagles though tonight. Matt Ryan's led team was the last team to beat Boise State on their blue turf (they've only been beaten there twice).

I wish Petrino could have won today. Alabama is just like the Saints this year.

His name is a cancer here my friend. The memory of him doing the "Pig Sooey" chant after he skipped out like LeBron did Cleveland only makes rooting for him even worse :angry: .

Edited by DavyDmx

His name is a cancer here my friend. The memory of him doing the "Pig Sooey" chant after he skipped out like LeBron did Cleveland only makes rooting for him even worse :angry: .

At least Lebron finished his contract. "Bobby" didn't even finish the season and quit when the going got tough. I prob wouldn't have so much hate for him if he didn't punk us out on MNF and at least finished the year.

I dunno, after Bama dumped Shula, it seems like the Bammers came out of hiding. It does get rather annoying, but then again I live in lower Alabama (AKA Florida Panhandle). So in that respect, I see what he's saying.

I don't. Sure, the media is heaping praise on both teams for their accomplishments last yr. Saints for winning the SB and Alabama for winning the national championship. The simularity ends there. One team is judged by their on the field accomplishments and the other is judged on their on the field accomnplishment and aided in popularity/sympathy by an event that occured five years ago.

My .02 cents

Edited by vabchbirdlover