Sunday Cuisines for the Saints game

The Falcon Jedi

This is just a sample of some of the finest Football Sunday game food that I enjoy the most down here. This what we dine on down on the Gulf Coast, and this is an appropriate cuisine for the Saints game:

Seafood Steam Pot - from Joe's Crab-Shack

Crab-Pot-Joes-Crab-Shack.jpg

Crab+in+a+bucket+at+Joe%27s+Crab+Shack.jpg

Now this is Spicy Buffalo Shrimp. This is something you really need to try because it is awesome!

buffalo-shrimp-1024x768.jpg

I may pick up some Jim and nicks around 11 and bring it back to the house.

A country club sandwich:Hickory-smoked ham and lean turkey breast with smoked

bacon, lettuce, tomato and topped with swiss and cheddar

cheese served on sourdough bread.

Fries And cheese biscuits

With a big cold 2 liter sprite.

OMG- I think I just had a foodgasm :wub:

The wife is home this weekend so getting the menu now...............still waiting.........

Homemade Chili Cheese Dip it is soooo hot Supes you would love it. :)

Chicken wings with her family secret sauce yummmmm.

Mozzarella cheese sticks. :)

Veggie tray for the lady. :ph34r:

Plenty of Ice Cold Beer.

Edited by Xfactor

Tampa Bay area restaurants make the best food from the Gulf.

I live here in Tampa Bay, and even the Tampa Bay folks would die laughing at this one, you must like really mediocre food lol!

In fact Tampa has been courting New Orleans restaurants for some time, there's Cafe Nola in Downtown, there's a place called Harry's Bar and Grill out here that only does New Orleans Cuisines, there's dozen or so New Orleans style Seafood shacks.

In fact a lot of the Gyro places here has now added New Orleans Style Shrimp Po-boys to their menu's..

You just can't do it like Nawlinz baby... Even the New Orleans style Menu's here pale in comparison, a lot of people still don't know how to season their **** food out here.

Edited by SaintsWrath

I live here in Tampa Bay, and even the Tampa Bay folks would die laughing at this one, you must like really mediocre food lol!

In fact Tampa has been courting New Orleans restaurants for some time, there's Cafe Nola in Downtown, there's a place called Harry's Bar and Grill out here that only does New Orleans Cuisines, there's dozen or so New Orleans style Seafood shacks.

In fact a lot of the Gyro places here has now added New Orleans Style Shrimp Po-boys to their menu's..

You just can't do it like Nawlinz baby... Even the New Orleans style Menu's here pale in comparison, a lot of people still don't know how to season their **** food out here.

You are obviously partial to New Orleans style food. I wasnt comparing anything to New Orleans food.

Actually, I have found the food in Lafayette to be much better than NO.