www.keepmarkricht.com

Gritzblitz 2.0

That was pretty funny, even if Richt has beaten Florida as many times as Ray Goff and Jim Donnan combined.

I don't understand why Georgia fans want rid of Richt so bad. They should learn from UT's mistake. Personally I hope they force him out and replace him with somebody an Ed Orgeron/Lane Kiffin kinda hire

That was pretty funny, even if Richt has beaten Florida as many times as Ray Goff and Jim Donnan combined.

I don't understand why Georgia fans want rid of Richt so bad. They should learn from UT's mistake. Personally I hope they force him out and replace him with somebody an Ed Orgeron/Lane Kiffin kinda hire

You can kill this garbage. This get old every time I hear it. It's not about what UT did. Your program was great under Fulmer. Big Phil started losing some big prospects to UGA, Florida,LSU and Bama. It's not about a big name. Everyone is just not impressed about being decent.

I'm sorry, but we recruit like Florida and play like Vandy. I'm sorry but given our talent, this is unacceptable. These are college kids- coaching is everything and all three lost games can and should be put on the coaching staff, starting at the top. Look at Kirk Ferentz, Chris Peterson, and Gary Patterson... What do you think they would do with a top ten recruiting class when they haven't so much as sniffed a 5 star recruit in their life? Heck, they haven't even signed multiple four stars, at least not more than 2 or 3. Its not what you produce alone thats important, its what you produce with what you've been given.

Georgia lacks accountability, discipline, and fire. I'm not saying that Georgia should fire Richt, but if his seat is not hot, if he ain't feeling uneasy, then Georgia fans have already made up their minds that mediocrity and down right abysmal performances are acceptable.

That's one side of the spectrum...Tuberville and Auburn are the other..