Start 'Em Sit 'Em Week 3

Like the Matt Ryan pick, even if I am biased. The Taints are ranked 20th in the league, which means something, even if one of the two games was against old man mid summer. Course you could also look at it as the fact that Favre had no one to throw to, but still, he's Brett Freaking Favre.

Still not sold on the Turner pick, I still don't even know if he goes this week. Do you risk him reaggravating the hammy in week 3? Who knows, but history says he reinjures it. Just saying.

Not real sold on the Portis pick either. He's had injury issues all season plus the Skins are shuffling the o-line. He is playing St. Louis, but they've gotta stop someone at some point. Is it this week? Besides #2, McNabb should be able to throw for 1,000 yards on that defense (okay, let's get realistic, 350).

Run DMC, love it. He should have a performance similar to ours last week.

While I have Tony G and love him as a player, he hasn't done anything this season. But, Matty Ice does have a habit of trying to force him the ball. With the Taints having a few injury issues, I hope you're right for my money league team's sake.

I don't say I can agree with benching Brandon Jackson. Da Bears aren't great, and while they kept Jahvid Best in check, he also plays for the Detroit Lions. Green Bay has a far superior O-line, just saying.

Love to say harvin does bad, but if he's at 50%, he's still better than Detroit's D, and I'm willing to bet the big flip-flopper lobbies for him to be a target for him, because he's all he has aside from Vinsanthe. I hate him because he's a UF grad, but if he plays any, he'll get some numbers. Game time decision for me.

Breaston and Floyd have injury concerns. As late game starters, I wouldn't risk either one.

When is Brent Celek gonna become Michael Vick's new Alge Crumpler?

i doubt he does. vick is different. seems like he wants to throw to wides more than TE. his RB is probably gonna be the go to person for short yardage.

Like the Matt Ryan pick, even if I am biased. The Taints are ranked 20th in the league, which means something, even if one of the two games was against old man mid summer. Course you could also look at it as the fact that Favre had no one to throw to, but still, he's Brett Freaking Favre.

Still not sold on the Turner pick, I still don't even know if he goes this week. Do you risk him reaggravating the hammy in week 3? Who knows, but history says he reinjures it. Just saying.

Not real sold on the Portis pick either. He's had injury issues all season plus the Skins are shuffling the o-line. He is playing St. Louis, but they've gotta stop someone at some point. Is it this week? Besides #2, McNabb should be able to throw for 1,000 yards on that defense (okay, let's get realistic, 350).

Run DMC, love it. He should have a performance similar to ours last week.

While I have Tony G and love him as a player, he hasn't done anything this season. But, Matty Ice does have a habit of trying to force him the ball. With the Taints having a few injury issues, I hope you're right for my money league team's sake.

I don't say I can agree with benching Brandon Jackson. Da Bears aren't great, and while they kept Jahvid Best in check, he also plays for the Detroit Lions. Green Bay has a far superior O-line, just saying.

Love to say harvin does bad, but if he's at 50%, he's still better than Detroit's D, and I'm willing to bet the big flip-flopper lobbies for him to be a target for him, because he's all he has aside from Vinsanthe. I hate him because he's a UF grad, but if he plays any, he'll get some numbers. Game time decision for me.

Appreciate the comments man.

Turner is a bit iffy because like you said he could get re-injured. I don't think the injury was anything close to being serious though. He also tends to have good games against the Saints and should see the endzone at least once.

The reason I listed Portis is because the Redskins said they wanted to run the ball more. They want to be more balanced on offense and this is a good week to start against the Rams. It'll give them the confidence going forward.

I'm sticking with the Jackson Sit'Em. The Lions OL is really not that bad, Rob Sims and Stephen Peterman are a great duo inside at guard. They we're opening up some nice lanes for Best against the Eagles. I'm surprised as anyone that the Bears run defense has been so good and I don't think it's a fluke.

As for Harvin it looks like he will play but he's still a risky start. Nicks was supposed to be ready to play last week but he played poorly, other than the garbage time TD, and was not 100%.

Breaston and Floyd have injury concerns. As late game starters, I wouldn't risk either one.

When is Brent Celek gonna become Michael Vick's new Alge Crumpler?

Floyd is ready to go and should have a big game. Breaston looks shaky at this point... I probably wouldn't start him anymore.

We'll have to wait and see. That's what I was wondering as well but Celek doesn't seem to be as involved in the offense as he was last year. One reason could be that he is being kept in more to block due to Philly's bad OL play.