Saints CB Gay out in NFC showdown

FalconPio

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81accbfe/article/saints-cb-gay-out-te-shockey-probable-against-falcons?module=HP_headlines

New Orleans cornerback Randall Gay will sit out Sunday's divisional battle against the Atlanta Falcons, the team announced Friday.

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai

Gay, who left the Saints' 25-22 Monday night victory against the San Francisco 49ers with a concussion, underwent independent medical examinations on Thursday and Friday, according to the team.

First-round draft pick Patrick Robinson, who was inactive against the 49ers, will be expected to suit up against the Falcons in the Louisiana Superdome.

The Saints will also be without running back Reggie Bush, who suffered a broken right fibula against the 49ers and is expected to miss six weeks, according to sources.

Tight end Jeremy Shockey, who injured his quad in Thursday's practice, is listed as probable.

Saints free safety Usama Young is listed as questionable by the team.

He's the nickle back.....he doesn't start...

Hey Bird brain Read up you are a little short handed like your receivers will be this week. He was inactive last week, but now he'll have to play and that more than likely puts him on an all pro TE. You could use him on Roddy LOL or HD lol it's h3ll aint it.

Oh wow this is classic. The guys' first post EVER on AFMB is one trashing the saints.

You, my friend should go into hall of fame with this one. :lol:

Its hard when you live all the way over here in Australia. There's not too many opportunities to "bag" (pardon the joke) Aint fans in person. So I'll take any opportunity when I get it.