Why cant we just accept the truth?

Last time I checked we beat the Jets last year, on the road. The same Jets team that ended up going onto play in the AFC Championship.

Elite.

The word is ELITE.

The Jets are elite....................in the eyes of the never ending butt kissing media who either come from NY or now work there.

There IS no greater OVER_RATED team than the Jets.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Saints fan and I hate the Falcons. Always have. But I hate them much worse now because they have a good team. I don't really have much hatred now for the bucs or the panthers right now cause they're ill-relevant at this point. But as much as I hate you guys I'm not going to say you suck because I'll sound like an idiot. And you know the same is true for you. Calling us the Aints or Taints makes you sound jealous and ridiculous.

I wouldn't surprise me if we split the series or if it one of us swept the other. As of late we've been playing each other tough and the games have been close.

Another thing some of you guys need to quit with being mad at the nfl for "giving" us an easy schedule last year. Please, do some research on how the nfl does the scheduling. It's rotating. It's not like they're sitting there trying to figure out how they can get certain teams to the Superbowl.

Even though your a Saints fan, you understand how to spectate the sport. +1

Atlanta is disturbing, and don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining, I have seen countless jokes from you on disasters in N.O.

so dont play the "im hurt card" because you cant hang, you posted against me remember.

So what you are saying is you are too stupid to realize I used your own flame against you. Ah well.

The saints are, and as far as I know always have been, the Falcons biggest rival. If we can't talk smack to them, who we gonna talk smack to?

I've hated them since I started watching football, in 1990.

I hate Joe Horn. I hate Aaron Brooks. I hate Craig Heyward. I hate Dalton Hillard. I hate Mills, Jackson, Swilling.

Only saint I don't hate is Morten Anderson. And I never liked him much either.

If I were playing Gin Rummy with a Saints fan, I would cheat. And if I still lost, then I would slash his truck tires, put clorox in his Gumbo, and shave "aints" into his dogs butt.

I would expect the same in return.

I loved Iron head when he played for us - Mort and Hebert too.

I am a hardcore Falcons fan so I will always say our team is going to win. I hate the Saints but I also accept that the Saints is a really good team as long as Drew Brees is the QB. Why cant we just all agree that the Saints are good and stop this nonsense of they suck because they dont. If your gonna call out sorry teams in our division it should be the Panthers and the Bucs! So can the Saints and the Falcons just come together and have an classy discussion other than calling each other names??? Stop being delusional because both teams will have a winning record this year.

Saints' and Falcons' fans are too busy yelling at each other while the Bucs pumping their chest saying theyre going to win the division this year because theyre 2-0...Now THATS the team we should be calling out!!!

Tampa hasn't beaten anyone good yet.

I am a hardcore Falcons fan so I will always say our team is going to win. I hate the Saints but I also accept that the Saints is a really good team as long as Drew Brees is the QB. Why cant we just all agree that the Saints are good and stop this nonsense of they suck because they dont. If your gonna call out sorry teams in our division it should be the Panthers and the Bucs! So can the Saints and the Falcons just come together and have an classy discussion other than calling each other names??? Stop being delusional because both teams will have a winning record this year.

Saints' and Falcons' fans are too busy yelling at each other while the Bucs pumping their chest saying theyre going to win the division this year because theyre 2-0...Now THATS the team we should be calling out!!!

RISE UP DIRTY BIRDS

TO H3LL WITH THE STANKS

GO FALCONS !!!!!!

I suspect they are a worthy opponent. It doesn't matter though. It's not about them. If we play our game, we will beat them. It is that simple. Falcons fans who look at our roster and our talent shouldn't fear, or have an inordinate amount of respect for, the Saints. They barely got us twice last season.

When you look at the matchup changes from last year, we've taken very specific steps to overcome the slight advantage they had on us. That is the truth I can accept.

neither has the falcons

C'mon, moron. SoS for the Falcons is four times what the Saints have so far.

NFL Team Winning % Opponent Wins Opponent Losses

Falcons 0.496 127 129

Packers 0.488 125 131

Steelers 0.488 125 131

Broncos 0.484 124 132

Buccaneers 0.480 123 133

Panthers 0.477 122 134

Saints 0.469 120 136

Aints have the easiest schedule in the NFC South. Learn a little about football and come back when you do.

The saints are, and as far as I know always have been, the Falcons biggest rival. If we can't talk smack to them, who we gonna talk smack to?

I've hated them since I started watching football, in 1990.

I hate Joe Horn. I hate Aaron Brooks. I hate Craig Heyward. I hate Dalton Hillard. I hate Mills, Jackson, Swilling.

Only saint I don't hate is Morten Anderson. And I never liked him much either.

If I were playing Gin Rummy with a Saints fan, I would cheat. And if I still lost, then I would slash his truck tires, put clorox in his Gumbo, and shave "aints" into his dogs butt.

I would expect the same in return.

Forgot Duce!!!! Dude ran all over us for years!

:angry:

C'mon, moron. SoS for the Falcons is four times what the Saints have so far.

NFL Team Winning % Opponent Wins Opponent Losses

Falcons 0.496 127 129

Packers 0.488 125 131

Steelers 0.488 125 131

Broncos 0.484 124 132

Buccaneers 0.480 123 133

Panthers 0.477 122 134

Saints 0.469 120 136

Aints have the easiest schedule in the NFC South. Learn a little about football and come back when you do.

First we would like to thank Ice Matty for the 3 interceptions in advance.

Second Drew Brees will be holding an autograph session in the lobby for your players , sense they have never seen a 1st string QB yet.

your girls haven't even smelled a 1st string QB. We beat the Cardinals by the same score with warner and all the top pro ball WR's, your not impressive, just clowns because you think so. Getting your but kicked by a 3rd string QB in Pitt is embarrassing, let alone you take credit for beating a college team.

if we put in chase you still wouldn't win because a 2nd string QB is beyond your level:)

Edited by pherein

First we would like to thank Ice Matty for the 3 interceptions in advance.

Second Drew Brees will be holding an autograph session in the lobby for your players , sense they have never seen a 1st string QB yet.

your girls haven't even smelled a 1st string QB. We beat the Cardinals by the same score with warner and all the top pro ball WR's, your not impressive, just clowns because you think so. Getting your but kicked by a 3rd string QB in Pitt is embarrassing, let alone you take credit for beating a college team.

if we put in chase you still wouldn't win because a 2nd string QB is beyond your level:)

I really wish your team was as stupid as their fans, sense they can't even spell but. (And I believe this is the second time this has been pointed out to you.)

Well the Saints barely beat a 0-2 Vikings team that has scored a total of 19 pts in 2 games and a 0-2 49ers team that got blown out by Seattle. BTW, Seattle got blown out by a sorry Denver team.

The Falcons lost on the road in OT to the best defense in football. Pittsburgh's 3rd string QB didn't beat us that's for sure.

I'm hoping the Steelers showed the Falcons how to play smash mouth football. So far they showed it against the Cardinals. Hopefully it continues against the Saints.

We will have to wait until Sunday to find out.

Well the Saints barely beat a 0-2 Vikings team that has scored a total of 19 pts in 2 games and a 0-2 49ers team that got blown out by Seattle. BTW, Seattle got blown out by a sorry Denver team.

The Falcons lost on the road in OT to the best defense in football. Pittsburgh's 3rd string QB didn't beat us that's for sure.

I'm hoping the Steelers showed the Falcons how to play smash mouth football. So far they showed it against the Cardinals. Hopefully it continues against the Saints.

Saints played in two nationally televised, showcase games against two teams with something to prove. Do you honestly think the Saints would have lost to the Steelers with Dennis Dixon at QB and scoring 12 or 15 points?

:lol:

Saints would have the same record they have now had they played the Steelers and Cardinals, while the clowns are 1-1.

There is your difference.

The only reason the failclowns pump up Pitt defense is because they kicked your butt. So did their 3rd strong QB with one of the worst OL in the NFL.

oh right then you beat a depleted Cardinals team with a #26 OL , 3rd string QB, no WR's. When we beat them in the the NFC championship with warner and etc..

and both the defenses we played were Waaay better than the yours.

9-1, you don't even have a chance.

Edited by pherein

Finally a Falcon fan who has some common sense. Win or lose Sunday, I could drink a beer with you sir! I work offshore along side other fans from other fanbases & there's always trash talking whether it be college or pro. I guess the difference out there is that we respect each other more out there because you never know when that opposing person from another fanbase maybe holding their life in your hands.

Smack talk is smack talk.

It's not "rah rah rah" pantywaist cheers.

It's "punch Drew Brees in the sack" and "his mama is a Bourbon St ho".

Stop this "Can't we all just get along?" crap

Yes, they're a good team.

All the more reason to say they suck.

Nice one man! Very classy to speak of Bree's mother who passed away before the '08 season.