You guys have to hear this

MattyIceIsSoNice

So I was listening to "The Herd", a show on ESPN radio that Collin Cowherd does. They were talking about games this upcoming weekend and got on the Atlanta New Orleans game. There were two other guys who both said the Saints were going to win. Collin actually said the game was going to be like the Texans Colts game week 1 and thought we had a great shot at winning. When he asked one of the two guys why he thought the Saints would win the loser responded by saying "Well, the Saints feel disrespected. They won the Superbowl last year, and it's like no one noticed. They have to feel angry about the lack of attention they are getting, and I just feel like they are going to come out and prove a point to Atlanta"... he said something along those lines. I'm sorry but what the **** is that guy talking about? The Saints opened the season for the NFL that Thursday night, followed by a MNF game. Drew Brees is on the cover of Madden, and the entire intro is dedicated to them. That doesn't even mention all the other Saints crap we have to put up with on a daily basis. Anyone else feel this way?

That is one of the dumbest things I have heard in a long time and certainly the dumbest this season. The nfl, cbs, espn, and fox have kissed the butts of the saints every single day since they won. You look at all the picks by the so called experts and every single one is picking the saints. Being disrespected? Are you kidding me? He must live in this alternative reality or he is mentally handicapped because that is the furthest thing from reality as it gets. What an absolutely mind bogglingly stupid thing to say or think. What a moron.

So I was listening to "The Herd", a show on ESPN radio that Collin Cowherd does. They were talking about games this upcoming weekend and got on the Atlanta New Orleans game. There were two other guys who both said the Saints were going to win. Collin actually said the game was going to be like the Texans Colts game week 1 and thought we had a great shot at winning. When he asked one of the two guys why he thought the Saints would win the loser responded by saying "Well, the Saints feel disrespected. They won the Superbowl last year, and it's like no one noticed. They have to feel angry about the lack of attention they are getting, and I just feel like they are going to come out and prove a point to Atlanta"... he said something along those lines. I'm sorry but what the **** is that guy talking about? The Saints opened the season for the NFL that Thursday night, followed by a MNF game. Drew Brees is on the cover of Madden, and the entire intro is dedicated to them. That doesn't even mention all the other Saints crap we have to put up with on a daily basis. Anyone else feel this way?

Yeah, I have no clue what they are talking about. Every f-ing time I turn the tv on all I see is drew brees' stupid face. I am sick to death of all the super bowl coverage and press they got. In my opinion it has been way over done. I am shocked those guys said that

That is one of the dumbest things I have heard in a long time and certainly the dumbest this season. The nfl, cbs, espn, and fox have kissed the butts of the saints every single day since they won. You look at all the picks by the so called experts and every single one is picking the saints. Being disrespected? Are you kidding me? He must live in this alternative reality or he is mentally handicapped because that is the furthest thing from reality as it gets. What an absolutely mind bogglingly stupid thing to say or think. What a moron.

You should edit that. The NFL and every media outlet has kissed the saints rear-ends every since hurricane Katrina!

I agree though, since the Super Bowl it has been about The Super Bowl Champion Saints and ALL THEY HAD TO OVERCOME with hurricane Katrina.