Sundays game will come down to coaching!

E. T.

i hope it doesn't...I'm thinking BVG can handle Gregg, but I doubt Mularkey, on his best day, is going toe-to-toe with Payton. Mike Smith has his work cut out in managing the complete package also, I think with 3 years under the belt we see a maturation this game.

Dont you mean BVG against Payton...and Mularkey against Gregg

i hope it doesn't...I'm thinking BVG can handle Gregg, but I doubt Mularkey, on his best day, is going toe-to-toe with Payton. Mike Smith has his work cut out in managing the complete package also, I think with 3 years under the belt we see a maturation this game.

If Mularkey is aggressive with his play calling for once we should be okay. I'm hoping that he puts his foot on the accelerator and lets the offense run over the Saints. BVG is going to have to call a good game to keep their offense in check also. Payton is a great play caller, hopefully our defense can match him call for call.

If Mularkey is aggressive with his play calling for once we should be okay. I'm hoping that he puts his foot on the accelerator and lets the offense run over the Saints. BVG is going to have to call a good game to keep their offense in check also. Payton is a great play caller, hopefully our defense can match him call for call.

that's the thing, he's never aggressive. but honestly, I want us to just run it up their throat, all day. if Turner/Snelling can have the game Gore had last night, we should be in the winning column, minus costly mistakes.

I think Mularkey can take on Gregg and could possibly win big. But I believe that BVG has his hands full with payton.