S William Moore talked about Atlanta's need to be physical

16 minutes ago - S William Moore talked about Atlanta's need to be physical with the Saints. It will be tough task to knock the Saints WRs off the line of scrimmage, especially in a receiver friendly NFL. Moore said Atlanta has its game plan but wouldn't divulge any secrets. Falcons RapidReports

24 minutes ago - S William Moore on the key to slowing down the Saints offense: "I think it comes down to early play. It comes down to the safeties and corners being physical with receivers coming across the middle, and setting the tone early." Falcons RapidReports

27 minutes ago - S William Moore will start his second consecutive game if Erik Coleman (knee) is unavailable. Moore said he's feeling more comfortable practicing as a starter, as he's working with his teammates "to get more trust back there." Falcons RapidReports

30 minutes ago - S Erik Coleman (knee) missed practice. If he doesn't practice Friday, it would be safe to assume he won't play against New Orleans, even though coach Mike Smith doesn't have a practice rule when it comes to player availability. Falcons RapidReports

Now we talking football!! :wub:

Edited by falcon057

Moore brings another great mindset and intensity to the D.

I'm drinking all of the Koolaid right now, but like he said, this week will be a huge test for all of our defensive players.

I think a huge weight is going to rest on the shoulders of the LBs. The Saints run so many ******** screens that they can tear you up if you are not careful.

I know they will be prepared.

Moore brings another great mindset and intensity to the D.

I'm drinking all of the Koolaid right now, but like he said, this week will be a huge test for all of our defensive players.

I think a huge weight is going to rest on the shoulders of the LBs. The Saints run so many ******** screens that they can tear you up if you are not careful.

I know they will be prepared.

I hear you but I think that our DE's have to be very mindful of screens as well because they have better chance of disrupting it.

This is a week where I really hope to see a lot of Babs and Jerry creating pressure up the middle and the ends staying home a bit more to watch the screen. I have faith that the Spoonman will improve our ability to cover out in the flats as well. If Moore can have a solid performance, I think his upgrade in speed over Coleman will be an asset against the saints passing attack.

It's good to talk about hitting hard, but it's a "receiver friendly" league, and hitting hard won't help when the Saints-loving refs tack on +15 and a first down every time.

Everybody knows the refs and the league LOVE the Saints, it's how they win all these games. Unfortunately, I expect this game to end up lopsided in the penalties, the same way the Falcons/Cardinals game was lopsided with penalties in favor of the Falcons -- the refs helped them put the home opener away, since they desperately needed a win in the Georgia Dome that day. It's a fine line and the refs are gonna call for the Saints EVERY time. Just you watch.

It's good to talk about hitting hard, but it's a "receiver friendly" league, and hitting hard won't help when the Saints-loving refs tack on +15 and a first down every time.

Everybody knows the refs and the league LOVE the Saints, it's how they win all these games. Unfortunately, I expect this game to end up lopsided in the penalties, the same way the Falcons/Cardinals game was lopsided with penalties in favor of the Falcons -- the refs helped them put the home opener away, since they desperately needed a win in the Georgia Dome that day. It's a fine line and the refs are gonna call for the Saints EVERY time. Just you watch.

Yea but those SHORT ARMS make it hard to catch the ball! :D