Message to BVG and Falcons D

BVG seems like a nice guy....

dont be 1 sunday....

you are blessed with one of the hardest hitting secondaries in the NFC

let them hit

if you do , by the second quarter their WRs will wont no Part of Mr Moore, Mr Decoud, Mr Owens and Mr Robinson,

This is the Saints man

You bust them up and we will win going away.....

This is a big ball game, and will go along way getting us where we want to be....

Take the Glanville approach on this one and hammer their azz, we need to see their WRs Cringe when a pass play is called....

Pressure on Brees would be Nice, but he is Rarely sacked, gotta make their WRs Pay when they catch it....

dont be 1 sunday....

let them hit

if you do , by the second quarter their WRs will wont no Part of Mr Moore, Mr Decoud, Mr Owens and Mr Robinson,

This is the Saints man

This is a big ball game, and will go along way getting us where we want to be....

Take the Glanville approach on this one and hammer their azz, we need to see their WRs Cringe when a pass play is called....

Pressure on Brees would be Nice, but he is Rarely sacked, gotta make their WRs Pay when they catch it....

that would be nice, but i would rather them just be in position to make plays, i dnt care about the big hit if we can come in there and force turnovers, thats a bigger blow to an offense is lossing the ball, so i want them to be very aggresive in going for the ball, since were going to have plenty of chances, and let lofton and the other LBs do all the punishment... B)

I agree completely. Apparently, so does our secondary, judging from what Moore has said. Personally, I want to see our defense be as physical and punishing as possible at every level, in every phase, and bring the pain to every player the saints put on the field all day long. Stay relentless. Never let off the throttle.

dont be 1 sunday....

let them hit

This is the Saints man

sounds good to me

RISE UP DIRTY BIRDS

TO H3LL WITH THE STANKS

GO FALCONS !!!

If you think BVG will hold back our defense, then you obviously haven't been watching the defense very closely this year. These boys are out there playing with a passion, and bringing the heat.

Go Falcons.

well we dont do anything Exotic , we play hard and fast, but are not gonna show alot of scheme like a Pit, Bal, or Jets would...

which is fine, just make sure to punish the WRs and get in Drews face and everything will be Golden....

i saw ajcs key matchups and #1 was our LT vs their RE :blink:

come on man, our O line should be able to man handle these guys, like they have the past 2 seasons

just dont turn it over and the O will be Fine.....

Falcons DBs vs Saints WRs is the key matchup that will decide the game IMO