need some advice on the Tea Party mouvement

Serendipity

I'm planning on starting up a tea party mouvement up here and have a few questions.

Do the members need to be all 100 % white?

What percentage of racist is needed to make it legit?

Do they all have to be Fox News watchers?

I'm presuming they all have to be Catholic.

I'm guessing it helps if they are old and conservative too.

thanks in advance for your input.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey pencil thanks a bunch, I'm sending out my fliers as soon as I get my small business fed money loan.

Screw big government and irresponsible spending !!!!!

Amen Brother. The only thing that can save us from the government is the government. So lets vote this government in to et the government out of our lives and to stop people from depending on the government to save them!

I'm planning on starting up a tea party mouvement up here and have a few questions.

Do the members need to be all 100 % white?

What percentage of racist is needed to make it legit?

Do they all have to be Fox News watchers?

I'm presuming they all have to be Catholic.

I'm guessing it helps if they are old and conservative too.

thanks in advance for your input.

I think you left off one important quality: A genuine concern for gov't. over-spending.

BTW, why wouldn't you want to include Southern Baptist?

Smear, smear, smear. Its always worked for Libs in the past. It will blow up in your faces this time.

Really??? with some of the koofs the tea party has endorsed?

Like Sharon Angle? Who blames Reid for not creating jobs......then responds to how she would do better with that would not be " my" responsibility?

Or the cute chick who I forget the name who admitted to "dabble in witchcraft"...which does not bother me but Sarah Palin is scared of witches... who thinks masterbation is a sin, and believes scientists have created Mice with human brains ( she obviosuly watched way too many episodes of Pinky and the Brain.... which actually gets her bonus points for me)

Yeah its all "smear" :lol:

Like Sharon Angle? Who blames Reid for not creating jobs......then responds to how she would do better with that would not be " my" responsibility?

Or the cute chick who I forget the name who admitted to "dabble in witchcraft"...which does not bother me but Sarah Palin is scared of witches... who thinks masterbation is a sin, and believes scientists have created Mice with human brains ( she obviosuly watched way too many episodes of Pinky and the Brain.... which actually gets her bonus points for me)

Keep on suckin on Nancy Pelosi's boob

Maybe the Tea Party should endorse Hank Johnson, who thought Guam would capsize if too many sevicemen were transfered there...Or maybe they could throw their support behind Alvin Greene, the internet website entrepeneur..Or how about Shelia Jackson, who didnt know that Vietnam was ONE country and get this, SHE IS A MEMBER OF THE COMMITTEE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. LOL

Maybe the Tea Party should endorse Hank Johnson, who thought Guam would capsize if too many sevicemen were transfered there...Or maybe they could throw their support behind Alvin Greene, the internet website entrepeneur..Or how about Shelia Jackson, who didnt know that Vietnam was ONE country and get this, SHE IS A MEMBER OF THE COMMITTEE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. LOL

and your point?

You actually make my point, they want to be seen as some viable alternative yet they trot put these wack jobs that are no better then the buffoons who are there now, people wonder why they get "smeared" but then trot out morons like them.

Arguing everything but the issues. I finally saw

"Capitalism, A Love Story" tonight. "Yes we did" may have been the democrats "Mission Accomplished." LMAO.

Arguing everything but the issues. I finally saw

"Capitalism, A Love Story" tonight. "Yes we did" may have been the democrats "Mission Accomplished." LMAO.

Your a better man than I then.

I can not stomach Micheal Moore.

He take premises that have some truth to them and just spins it into something its not.

I saw just parts of bowling for columbine and that was all I could take.

Your a better man than I then.

I can not stomach Micheal Moore.

He take premises that have some truth to them and just spins it into something its not.

I saw just parts of bowling for columbine and that was all I could take.

No question. He uses examples of people blatantly breaking the law, and calls it capitalism.

A private juvenile detention facility that was paying off a judge to increase convictions of kids and send them to that facility...that's not capitalism, that's just straight up bribery and greed.

The movie came out in early 2009, shortly after Obama was elected. He talks about how things are now different with Obama in office. It would have been funny if I weren't living in the reality of it all.