Tony Gonzalez will have His best game of the season

falcon057

Tony Gonzalez will have His best game of the season,

TE Tony Gonzalez has started slowly to open the season, but that could change against the Saints. New Orleans gave up 76 yards and a touchdown to Vikings TE Visanthe Shiancoe and 78 yards to 49ers TE Vernon Davis. Both were leading receivers for their respective teams. Falcons RapidReports

With N.O. LB's HE may have A FEILD DAY based on their defense in their 1st two games They may have to pick their poison.

RISE UP

Well, 4 catches for 54 yards aint saying much, 2 receptions in each game ..So yeah, if he makes 3 catches, he will have his best game for the season... :lol:

Right now he's 31 for TE's...

That is because both the steelers and cards specifially brakett him and Ryan has been looking to other guys who are left open like Roddy White.

The saints are going to have to put 8 in the box to stop the falcons running game and that is going to open up more oppertunities for Gonzo and Douglas over the middle

I thought this thread was about TE's....Yeah, if the saints only had one receiver, he'd have 20catches as well. Brees spreads the ball around so much, not just to one "go to" guy....

white has 20 catches because he has been open.

Brees will hit who ever is open, if its one guy alwasy open, Brees is going to go to him.

I thought this thread was about TE's....Yeah, if the saints only had one receiver, he'd have 20catches as well. Brees spreads the ball around so much, not just to one "go to" guy....

Five teams starting 2-0 have offenses ranked in the bottom third of the league, and surprisingly the Saints are one of them. The Saints rank 21st in total offense and 15th in points per game. Saints RapidReports

that was with the non-Heisman loser

whats up? Who Da with the bag!

Five teams starting 2-0 have offenses ranked in the bottom third of the league, and surprisingly the Saints are one of them. The Saints rank 21st in total offense and 15th in points per game. Saints RapidReports

that was with the non-Heisman loser

whats up? Who Da with the bag!

Stats are for losers......2-0 > 1-1

Gay is not a safety....Jesus, are all Falcon's fans this stupid...

Even after the recent Super Bowl victory of the New Orleans Saints, I have noticed a large number of people implying with bad jokes that Cajuns aren't smart. I would like to state for the record that I disagree with that assessment. Anybody that would build a city 5 ft . below sea level in a hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats is a **** genius .

Larry The Cable Guy.

Even after the recent Super Bowl victory of the New Orleans Saints, I have noticed a large number of people implying with bad jokes that Cajuns aren't smart. I would like to state for the record that I disagree with that assessment. Anybody that would build a city 5 ft . below sea level in a hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats is a **** genius .

Larry The Cable Guy.

How Ironic....A Failclown's fan quoting ******* Larry The Cable Guy..... :lol: This sounds just about right...I bet you can only turn left in your car, as well....

Edited by Bird Hunter

What's really funny is, when someone is wrong about the Saints, it turns into a Katrina bashing fest....When you've got nothing else...Pretty ******* weak...

OK, I lived in Gulf Shores (Fairhope really)during Katrina so I saw it 1st hand. But how long you going to ware that on your sieve 10 years? come on

OK, I lived in Gulf Shores (Fairhope really)during Katrina so I saw it 1st hand. But how long you going to ware that on your sieve 10 years? come on

You don't get it do you....If you lived in Gulf Shores you should know, the people of NO are just as sick of the media with all the Katrina crap as well. It's not like the citizens of NO are asking them to put that **** on tv...Jesus, Change the channel for Christ sake if you're tired of it...We do...

You don't get it do you....If you lived in Gulf Shores you should know, the people of NO are just as sick of the media with all the Katrina crap as well. It's not like the citizens of NO are asking them to put that **** on tv...Jesus, Change the channel for Christ sake if you're tired of it...We do...

O I get IT, I never mentioned Katrina you did! Now football remember that was what we were talking about until you wanted to start calling people idiots. Because a Gay guy on your team got hurt. Here's to whipping the aints.

O RLY!!!!^^^^^

Larry The Cable Guy.

Yeah, See ya Sunday...

Edited by Bird Hunter