WR Michael Jenkins said he will practice Wednesday

atljbo

Over an hour ago - WR Michael Jenkins (shoulder) said he will practice Wednesday. Jenkins has missed the past six weeks since injuring his shoulder during training camp. If Jenkins plays against New Orleans, he should help free TE Tony Gonzalez, who has just four catches for 54 yards this season.

I like Harry Douglas starting. HD brings toughness and speed to the WR position. I would really hate to see Mr. "10 vs 11" Jenkins get on the field more than HD.

I think Jenkins is replaceable as a #2 WR but I do think we missed him.... I think HD will make damage in that slot WR.

I think Jenkins is replaceable as a #2 WR but I do think we missed him.... I think HD will make damage in that slot WR.

I agree, HD should be in the slot and Jenks and White on the edges and Gonzo on TE for the FIRST TIME. Do ya'll realize that? We have never seen all 4 on the field at the same time. HD was out last year, and Jenks so far this year. We will finally get to see all 4 at the same time. :)

I agree, HD should be in the slot and Jenks and White on the edges and Gonzo on TE for the FIRST TIME. Do ya'll realize that? We have never seen all 4 on the field at the same time. HD was out last year, and Jenks so far this year. We will finally get to see all 4 at the same time. :)

and your point is??? i mean i dnt get it, its not like he is goin to provide a lot, he can block, well so can our other WR, or am i blind or something, i really dnt understand y he still has (maybe not now) the #2 spot... with all them on the field at once, the main targets will still and always be roddy 1st, gonzo 2nd, and HD 3rd.....

Jenkins is on the field as a decoy. Occasionally he'll catch a ball or two...but with his height he should be dominating like the other 6'5 receivers in the league. He's what we would call "Big Sorry" growing up. Shoot Finn showed he can still go up and snatch a ball out of the air.

THANK YOU!!! im glad someone else realize this, i mean can someone tell me y we dont run fades to jenks, or thorw it up when he is covered??? cause he doesnt catch with his HANDS.... i still think finn has the best hands on the team, and even on that play where he scored, we would not have thrown that to jenks and expect him to make that kind of play....