Let Dimitri Nance go to Green Bay?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to Falcon new feeds they are to compete for AS's job and you're right one to replace norwood at #2...

AS did not move up to #2

I think it will be Turner, Snelling, Johnson?, Smith ?

Smith may be #3 since he was on the PS part of 09 and on the team all of 10 and Johnson is new

and does not know the system

Do not know how McNeal and Smith will stack up against each other, but the Falcons kept Smith

and did not go after Johnson or McNeal until after both Nance and Norwood were gone.

I think it will be Turner, Snelling, Johnson?, Smith ?

Smith may be #3 since he was on the PS part of 09 and on the team all of 10 and Johnson is new

and does not know the system

Do not know how McNeal and Smith will stack up against each other, but the Falcons kept Smith

and did not go after Johnson or McNeal until after both Nance and Norwood were gone.

You know and now understand my concern, it's not as organized as it appears...

Go Falcons..........win or loose

You know Antone Smith is on the practice squad right? He actually did better than Nance which is why Smith is here and Nance is not. Not rocket surgery.

Can we agree to disagree?" I think Nance was a little more productive to me. I don't make the FO decisions though. But to carry on like it's the end of the world doesn't make any sense either. If Mike Smith feels like Antone Smith is the guy, As a fan I want to see what Antone can do. But as of right now Nance or Smith hasn't prove anything in the NFL yet. But sense Antone plays for the Falcons and Nance plays for Green Bay, Nance is the enemy.

Edited by The Birds are the truth

Can we agree to disagree?" I think Nance was a little more productive to me. I don't make the FO decisions though. But to carry on like it's the end of the world doesn't make any sense either. If Mike Smith feels like Antone Smith is the guy, As a fan I want to see what Antone can do. But as of right now Nance or Smith hasn't prove anything in the NFL yet. But sense Antone plays for the Falcons and Nance plays for Green Bay, Nance is the enemy.

we can agree......... Go Falcons win or loose

lol I was one of the few stupids on the bandwaggon.

You know thank God TD and smith know what their doing cause alotta moves this board didn't approve are actually panning out very well for us.

Ryan over dorsey

letting: nance, robinson, D-retardo, crumpler, dunn, vick, broken, and milloy all walk.

picking up corey peters

not picking up and DE's

our only problem I think has been our Oline blows but thats been remefied I think.

I was too. LR was showing a little upside for a minute.

should have been much more... he's not running at 100%. Look at his yards against pit... What till the saints, it will be awful...

Pitt has perhaps the best defense in the league, and has had the best Run Defense in the League for like 10 years. They just shut down the all mighty 2000 yard rusher, who had 12 100 yard games in a row, he managed a whole 33-39 yards against them. Pitt is built to stop the run, and they have amazing playmakers to allow them to do it. Saying a back isn't good because they didn't run good against Pitt is like saying a guy can't run fast because he can't keep up with a Lamborghini.

Turner was running fine, and doing exactly what he needed to do against Arizona. He will be fine against NO, and will be spelled nicely with Snelling, and Smith. We are fine at RB, we have decent depth and it one of a couple of areas we don't have to worry about for now.

The list goes on and on, I can fill a whole page for you. The point is the decision making process IS NOT improving!

Look at today's transactions... They are the same errors year after year since "78" been there, seen it...

So, since TD got here, he brought in Smith, Turner, Ryan, Lofton, DeCoud, Biermann, Spoon, Moore, Jerry, Peters, Robinson, HD and the Falcons have had back to back winning seasons for the first time, the team is 14-3 at home.

That's a pretty good track record- what have you got on the debit side for the current regime?

Anything more substantial than losing a practice squad player?

And it's win or Lose. Not loose.

Pitt has perhaps the best defense in the league, and has had the best Run Defense in the League for like 10 years. They just shut down the all mighty 2000 yard rusher, who had 12 100 yard games in a row, he managed a whole 33-39 yards against them. Pitt is built to stop the run, and they have amazing playmakers to allow them to do it. Saying a back isn't good because they didn't run good against Pitt is like saying a guy can't run fast because he can't keep up with a Lamborghini.

Turner was running fine, and doing exactly what he needed to do against Arizona. He will be fine against NO, and will be spelled nicely with Snelling, and Smith. We are fine at RB, we have decent depth and it one of a couple of areas we don't have to worry about for now.

I never said he wasn't good, I think he can get the rushing title, but he mush play at 100% every play... I'm not seeing it. quote:"Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call HEART power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.”

Lombardi

That's what I'm looking for in this and My expections are high...Snelling is on that page.

Antone who? Two rb's added today big boy ............wonder why?

You obviously didn't watch pre-season. Point is neither one got enought NFL reps to make a clear evaluation. As for adding 2 backs that is because Smith is inexperienced, Norwood went on IR and a practice squad spot opened up since right now Antone Smith is listed 3rd on the Depth Chart.

Does anybody have a really big scalpel so I can cut through the heat shield on my rocket?

I never said he wasn't good, I think he can get the rushing title, but he mush play at 100% every play... I'm not seeing it. quote:"Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call HEART power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.”

Lombardi

That's what I'm looking for in this and My expections are high...Snelling is on that page.

???

Turner not running with Heart??!!?? Are you kidding???

He put up 50+ against the best run-d in the league. The "best" runner last year put up 30-40!! The Falcons o-line in Pittsburgh was getting blasted back and owned by Pittsburgh all day, and VERY few holes were opened.

He put up a 8.3 yards per carry average last week, and could have come back for more but the game was pretty much already won so they held him out. 8.3 yards average per carry!!! How is that not kicking butt??? He was running hard and doing well!!! Foolish to say otherwise, and it seems you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. You say he is good, and then also say he isn't running hard!! You don't get 8.3 yards per carry without running hard in the NFL!!!

The list goes on and on, I can fill a whole page for you. The point is the decision making process IS NOT improving!

Look at today's transactions... They are the same errors year after year since "78" been there, seen it...

So, since TD got here, he brought in Smith, Turner, Ryan, Lofton, DeCoud, Biermann, Spoon, Moore, Jerry, Peters, Robinson, HD and the Falcons have had back to back winning seasons for the first time, the team is 14-3 at home.

That's a pretty good track record- what have you got on the debit side for the current regime?

Anything more substantial than losing a practice squad player?

And it's win or Lose. Not loose.

You seem to have missed my post. What bad decisions have this current FO made?

• 2 months later...

The bumpmiester at it again, eh? Admit it - You live for these moments :lol:

I feel like I am helping make this a better place. It serves as a warning. If you start an absolutely absurd thread and make a prediction I will probably bookmark it and bring it back when I feel the time is right.

I do sort of like these moments too...

Nance is on pace to rush for 100 yards this season.

I feel like I am helping make this a better place. It serves as a warning. If you start an absolutely absurd thread and make a prediction I will probably bookmark it and bring it back when I feel the time is right.

I do sort of like these moments too...

Nance is on pace to rush for 100 yards this season.

Only problem with this approach is it requires the OP to be able to feel shame/embarrassment. I think it's obvious these poeple have no shame.