Only a matter of time

Dr_truth189

Im no fan of the Madden curse. Nor do I wish that a player has any sort of injury. But we all know of the curse and how relentless it can be. When do you guys think the Curse will hit Brees? do you think it will happen after the game this sunday? Do you think it will happen during it?

How would you rather it happen? (only speaking in terms that it Will happen not an if)

Personally I think it will happen this week against the falcons in N.O possibly on a Weatherspoon sack. That way it can also open some talks about the spoon man and being a DROY candidate.

However, I really do want to happen after this game is over. Or possibly after the game is already very in our favor. The reason for this is I don't want some Saints fans in here talking about how we ruin their season or how the Falcons would have lost if he was healthy. I want to beat the Saints at full strength so there are no excuses.

How about you?

I want to beat the Saints at full strength so there are no excuses.

How about you?

I don't care about excuses, I just want the W. Their fans or any analyst can cry all they want that they were not a 'full strength'. Our record would say 'W" next to it, and thats all I really care about.

But that's just me...