I Dreamed A Dream

rightsaidfred

Man, I had this crazy dream that the New Orleans Saints were trash. I dreamed that they barely beat the 49ers in a game where they looked pretty much lost the whole game. After they eeked out a last minute win, all the sudden their fans starting talking like the Saints were the best team ever and like they had man handled the Niners.

Wow - what a crazy dream!!!

.............................oh, wait... :blink:

Man, I had this crazy dream that the New Orleans Saints were trash. I dreamed that they barely beat the 49ers in a game where they looked pretty much lost the whole game. After they eeked out a last minute win, all the sudden their fans starting talking like the Saints were the best team ever and like they had man handled the Niners.

Was this before or after you threw your team under the bus for losing to a 3rd string qb and good defense?

Man all I can say is when my team loses I will take it like a man and not make excuses.

Good luck Sunday.

You're gonna have to point me to the thread where I made excuses, etc. :)

Go look in tatf it's like a circus in there one week...

We want Vick cut Ryan, then you play a horrible cardinals team at home and win convincingly now yall are super bowl contendors again.

Good teams find ways to win games they shouldn't win. I guarantee the Falcons wouldn't have found a way to win that game last night. Or the game in Miami last season, or the game in Washington, or even the NFCCG.

This here, is the difference. 07, 08, further back then that. In those years the Saints would be sitting at 1-1 or 0-2. But not now, we FINISH.

2-0, moving on...

Edited by nolafan33

While we're pointing stuff out, maybe you can link us to where "all the sudden their fans starting talking like the Saints were the best team ever and like they had man handled the Niners."

Or was it really just a dream?

well, there's this:

http://saintsreport....14&postcount=1

You guys are great. It doesn't take anything at all to get you all hot & bothered!! ^_^

Edited by rightsaidfred

I can't wait for the aftermath.

vanilla2, this IS the aftermath. This was every game we won last year, same clowns downplaying it with the same talking points and the same sandy vag'd Falcons fans mad that we won a game that they were crosssing their fingers till the bitter end that we'd lose.

If they win we'll congratulate them and if they lose any congrats will be buried in a mountain of excuses. Nothing new ;)

Free at last!! Free at last!! Thank God almighty I'm free at last!! :lol:

No shyt, we beat the teams your talking about 45-10 and 19-7. We wouldn't have ****** around and been in those games like you were! :rolleyes: :blink: :lol:

Different year, different team, different time. Falcons beat the 49ers last year with no Gore, no A. Smith, no Crabtree. Did I say no Gore?

When was the last time the Falcons beat a team on the road on MNF? Ever? :lol:

Talk all the crap you want, but the Falcons would probably still be 1-1 (possibly 0-2) if they had played the Saints schedule, and the Saints would still be 2-0 had they played the Falcons schedule.

Saints have played a gauntlet of an opening schedule given the magnitute of the games and have managed it. Deal with it clowns.

Your schedule we'd be 2-0 without a doubt. As poorly as the saints have played you do not beat the Steelers on the road that day.

Saints would handily beat the Steelers with Dixon at QB. Beating the 49ers at their place on MNF is a tougher road game. The Falcons would have definetly lost to that 49er team under those circumstances. We know Mattiocre plays sub-par on the road.

You see WFW, Saints QB can move the ball for a gw field goal. :wub:

Edited by Saintdogg

The Falcons would have definetly lost to that 49er team under those circumstances.

:lol: After we brake our foot off in the Taints azz Jason Stahan style, then the Falcons are going to teach you how to handle the 49ers. So take notes baby cakes. :lol: And for the record, they had every chance to put in Alex Smith last year Oh I forgot, he lost his job to Shun Hill. :lol: Alex Smith is a bust, just like Reggie Bust.

Edited by The Birds are the truth