Bed Bugs

judas yeast

we are supposed to have a bad infestation in NC, but thus far I have had no problem.

I think the spiders in my yard run em away. :P

l_15dbed17d8864e5787cc70365521ff3e.jpg

Wolf Spider, right?

I remember watching the movie Arachnophobia in the dark one night at 2 in the morning and one of those walked between me and the TV. Talk about freakin' out like a woman. :unsure:

Wolf Spider, right?

I remember watching the movie Arachnophobia in the dark one night at 2 in the morning and one of those walked between me and the TV. Talk about freakin' out like a woman. :unsure:

Yea, it's a wolf spider. North Carolina has the largest wolf spiders in the country. That one was onthe side of my house and ran out when I was weed eating. We have lots of them around here. I was joking about them keeping bed bugs away, obviously, but They do allow me not to use any insecticide at all on my garden. Between them, the preying mantis', assassin bugs,parasite wasps and lizards, I got the pest on the run.

Unfortunately when spiders get that big they will eat the small lizards.

Yea, it's a wolf spider. North Carolina has the largest wolf spiders in the country. That one was onthe side of my house and ran out when I was weed eating. We have lots of them around here. I was joking about them keeping bed bugs away, obviously, but They do allow me not to use any insecticide at all on my garden. Between them, the preying mantis', assassin bugs,parasite wasps and lizards, I got the pest on the run.

had one of those wolf spiders run across the basement floor last fall......scared the living **** out of me b/c it was dark and i only saw the shadow. caught the thing in a tupperware container and tossed it on the other side of the fence. yeah, i know.....a wooden privacy fence isn't going to keep him from getting back in, but it was peace of mind.

I've heard they're spreading through New York and Ohio. Keep those buggers up there. Please.

*shudder* :ph34r:

Their here too now. :( Talk about buisness ideas. I saw this one buisness up there. They come in your house and take out anything that will MELT. Then seal the house up and bring in like industrial heaters with fans and they bring the house up to 140 degrees and then leave it at that for like a hour. Bed Bugs can't take the heat. Since the Pesticides are not working on them. I agree Nasty. :unsure: :(

I was doing some weed eating under my porch about a year ago (it had gotten pretty out of control), and I must have hit a nest/hive/spider-nightclub or something....but about 30 of those evil looking ******** just jumped out and scattered all around me at once.

Needless to say, I dropped that weed eater and ran like a son of a *****....and it's possible that a little pee came out... :unsure:

I was doing some weed eating under my porch about a year ago (it had gotten pretty out of control), and I must have hit a nest/hive/spider-nightclub or something....but about 30 of those evil looking ******** just jumped out and scattered all around me at once.

Needless to say, I dropped that weed eater and ran like a son of a *****....and it's possible that a little pee came out... :unsure:

i would have sharted.

*** dies @ spider night club****

But I hope it wasn't a LESBIAN spider night club. That would really send Steve into a melt down.