Dis week is da real tests

sticktracy

I want to see what this team can do against real teams. Not teams playing their 3rd string Qb's like the Steelers because if Roethlisber played that game we wouldve gotten blown out and everybody knows it.

To my recollection, Cardinals reciever Larry Fitzgerald their main offensive weapon played with MCL sprain and wasnt healthy for the Cardinals yesterday and this year,they started a 3rd string QB and they have an awful defense this season. We were at home of course we would blow a team out like that. Thats why im not overexcited about this win one bit, happy yes...excited NO. This week will tell what kind of team this really is. Because we'll be going up against REAL COMPETITION. Then we can get excited if we win. By the way Derek Anderson threw 12 passes off the mark to Fitzgerald proving exactly why he is nothing more than a 3rd string QB.

To my recollection, that same 3rd string qb beat the Titans AT the Titans yesterday... hummmm

I want to see what this team can do against real teams. Not teams playing their 3rd string Qb's like the Steelers because if Roethlisber played that game we wouldve gotten blown out and everybody knows it.

To my recollection, Cardinals reciever Larry Fitzgerald their main offensive weapon played with MCL sprain and wasnt healthy for the Cardinals yesterday and this year,they started a 3rd string QB and they have an awful defense this season. We were at home of course we would blow a team out like that. Thats why im not overexcited about this win one bit, happy yes...excited NO. This week will tell what kind of team this really is. Because we'll be going up against REAL COMPETITION. Then we can get excited if we win. By the way Derek Anderson threw 12 passes off the mark to Fitzgerald proving exactly why he is nothing more than a 3rd string QB.

Seriously, if you are going to spout nonsense at least check your facts.

Larry Fitzgerald was alive and well in yesterday's game, I don't think Ben would have made that much difference in the Steelers game as Dixon played pretty good, and Anderson has been a capable QB in the league and seemed pretty good the week before against the Rams.

Stop trying to kill the morale around here with your negativity and pessimism. The Saints will be the ebst offense we face all year and will be a real test for our defense, but don't discount what the defense has done the first two weeks.

I am going to counter your comment about dis week is da real test - if you meant for the Saints you are right! Brett Favre for the past few seasons has had lowsy performances opening day and couple that with the game was played in New Orleans. The 49ers got manhandled by the Seahawks opening day so the Aints might actually be able to beat them tonight too - however, you can bet I will be watching and rooting for the 49ers.

Anyway your comment is correct, Dis week is da real test for the Aints - I just wished they were playing at the GA Dome, then it would be even a bigger test! Go Falcons and go 49ers This Week Only!!!

Edited by AtlFan1971

GO EAGLES !!! :/