Snelling ends ends Bush debate!

ThunderCookie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ran over the cardinals. Wow! We play two of the best D's vs the run. One we ran when needed. The other we found a way to beat an amped up team that tried to make up for the egg they laid in week 1. Also opening first home game on Monday night while retiring Jerry Rice's number. Tell me they weren't hyped up.

What are you debating? Wasn't the cards the next team on our schedule? We're playing against other professionals right? So, I don't understand this crap about quality of opponent, we play the next scheduled opponent regardless of what we as fans think of the team IN WEEK 3. So, I guess the debate is who has the better running game. My response to you, is check the stats. What do the stats say???? ;)

What are you debating? Wasn't the cards the next team on our schedule? We're playing against other professionals right? So, I don't understand this crap about quality of opponent, we play the next scheduled opponent regardless of what we as fans think of the team IN WEEK 3. So, I guess the debate is who has the better running game. My response to you, is check the stats. What do the stats say???? ;)

If that's the case why even bring up stats? The only thing that matters is record. What does the records say????

Edited by Aquietguy

Try to stay on topic and where did I mention records???? You stated who had the better running game, right? I stated at the moment it's us. Now we're on records???? Classic.... :lol:

Don't turn back now. U brought up schedule. So in that case records are the only thing that maters

Try to stay on topic and where did I mention records???? You stated who had the better running game, right? I stated at the moment it's us. Now we're on records???? Classic.... :lol:

You stay on topic. You are the one that changed things by saying the players are professional and strength of schedule don't matter. That the only thing that matters is stats. I responded with the only stat that matters. And just because you ran over the cards and padded your stats doesn't mean your RB's are better than ours.

SaintK, I really question you're reading comprehension skills. At what point did I bring up schedule as it relates to record???? I know we're rivals and all, but please try to stay on topic.

I suggest you not question anyone about reading comprehension. Again, you bought up that strength of schedule don't matter. Stats do even if you achieve those stats against a bad team. Which is nothing but that famous falcon spin.

You stay on topic. You are the one that changed things by saying the players are professional and strength of schedule don't matter. That the only thing that matters is stats. I responded with the only stat that matters. And just because you ran over the cards and padded your stats doesn't mean your RB's are better than ours.

I swear, I feel like i need to draw stick figures for you to understand my point. You're just auguring now, for the sake of it. I don't know what all this padded stats nonsense is. I have a very simple philosophy about football. You play the next opponent on your schedule, and did you get a W or L. Last I checked, I didn't see asterisks in the official game log, that teams padded their stats against bad teams.

I asked a simple question, that started off like this, and we're here.... :blink:

Your post

When you get someone better than PT let me know. As of now you don't. The falcons are no better than the saints at RB. Although y'all would like to believe you are.

My question

What are you basing this on? Today, we're a better rushing team than the Saints. Check the stats, now as the weeks go on, it maybe a different story...

...I specifically said as of today and it may change.

Your next response

You ran over the cardinals. Wow! We play two of the best D's vs the run. One we ran when needed. The other we found a way to beat an amped up team that tried to make up for the egg they laid in week 1. Also opening first home game on Monday night while retiring Jerry Rice's number. Tell me they weren't hyped up.

....Football is a simple game and you're, typical of some of you Saint fans making excuses.

My next response

What are you debating? Wasn't the cards the next team on our schedule? We're playing against other professionals right? So, I don't understand this crap about quality of opponent, we play the next scheduled opponent regardless of what we as fans think of the team IN WEEK 3. So, I guess the debate is who has the better running game. My response to you, is check the stats. What do the stats say????

...The context of the next team on our schedule is pointing out that we as fans have no control over who that is. If that were so, I would definitely pick teams below .500 to play. I pointed out that the quality of opponent doesn't matter, we have no control over it, that's it. So, as of today, let the stats do the talking.

Your next response

If that's the case why even bring up stats? The only thing that matters is record. What does the records say????

.... I don't follow you at all. I ask you specifically what do the stats say.

My next response

Try to stay on topic and where did I mention records???? You stated who had the better running game, right? I stated at the moment it's us. Now we're on records???? Classic....

....My response because you brought up records out of your a^&.

Now, we're caught up. Where did I mention strength of schedule? Where did I say that stats are the only thing that matters? As of today, the stats say we have a better running game and it could change. Lastly, you said we padded our stats against the Cards... :lol: ...that's funny. So, you're telling me that a professional football team would pad their stats instead of just winning the game????? :blink:

Famous line from Edwards 'You play to win the game...hello'

Back to my original question, What are you basing this on? That the Saints as of today have a better running game?

I suggest you not question anyone about reading comprehension. Again, you bought up that strength of schedule don't matter. Stats do even if you achieve those stats against a bad team. Which is nothing but that famous falcon spin.

I know you Saint fans like to stick together and all, but I think SaintK can speak for himself. I'm getting a bit annoyed that you'll are taking my post out of context. From now on, I'll call you Aquietwoman, because that's how you're acting..all emotional. Men don't speak for other men, I don't know where you grew up or how, but let men be men.

I'm not doing any spin, I'll leave that to you. When have I ever put a spin on my post..serioulsly?

I know you Saint fans like to stick together and all, but I think SaintK can speak for himself. I'm getting a bit annoyed that you'll are taking my post out of context. From now on, I'll call you Aquietwoman, because that's how you're acting..all emotional. Men don't speak for other men, I don't know where you grew up or how, but let men be men.

I'm not doing any spin, I'll leave that to you. When have I ever put a spin on my post..serioulsly?

Nobody took your post out of context. You said that teams play their schedule and only stat's matter. If one team has more rushing yards they have to better rushing offense. Forget that the other team played against 2 of the top defenses in the league vs the run. Which is nonsense. It does matter. But I responded by saying if that doesn't matter, then neither does rushing stats. The only thing that matters then is record in this case. Logical by anyone with common sense. And I'll call you falconboohoo the way you are crying a nonsense point. When have I spoken for SaintK? I'm speaking for myself to you. I didn't bring up anyone else.

Your trying to say that your rushing is better than our just because you have more yards. Even though you played one good rush defense and we played against two. I'd say that is spin.

When you get someone better than PT let me know. As of now you don't. The falcons are no better than the saints at RB. Although y'all would like to believe you are.

Considering what we have now(PT,Betts, and Ivory) we still are better. Can't wait to see Ivory carry the ball.

Aqg, put the pipe down and step back. I mind is a terrible thing to waste! :lol: