Snelling ends ends Bush debate!

ThunderCookie

dy·namic (dī nam′ik)

adjective

1. relating to an object, or objects, in motion

2. energetic; vigorous; forceful

3. relating to or tending toward change or productive activity

4. Comput.

1. designating or of an event that occurs during the execution of a program: dynamic dump

2. designating or of memory that requires periodic renewal of its stored data

5. Electronics designating or of a speaker, microphone, etc. in which a diaphragm or cone is attached to a coil that vibrates within a fixed magnetic field

The confusion may lie in the fact most people will use "dynamic" in place of "versatile". Of course, you could use definition 3. Tending toward change could describe Bush's ability to play multiple positions and often changes from rb to wr within the same formation. "Productive activity" could encompass his all-purpose yards.

Of course, just his presence forces the opposition to be prepared for either pass or run which always lessens their ability to "pin their ears back" as commentators love to say. I bet Matt Ryan would love an extra second on half of his passes.

Toss in the fact he can serve as pr/wr/kr/rb, that adds one major plus for Bush that I never see discussed. That should open up a precious roster slot to provide depth at another position.

I guess people get tired of your professional opinion also, so I'll fall back on the opinion of two Super Bowl champion amateurs, again.

I know I know, bad logic on my part.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess people get tired of your professional opinion also, so I'll fall back on the opinion of two Super Bowl champion amateurs, again.

I know I know, bad logic on my part.

Did you actually read what I wrote? Or has the almighty ring defense gone so far to your head that you just whip it out whenever you can?

Did you actually read what I wrote? Or has the almighty ring defense gone so far to your head that you just whip it out whenever you can?

Actually I admit that I didn't, I didn't think a Falcon fan (aside from REV) could actually look outside the box and see what Reggie brings to the Saints offense.

+1 for you sir.

I for one, no matter what WFW says, believe Reggie Bush has been a game changer for New Orleans. Attempting to measure his overall contribution in yards gained in any one category is missing the entire point.

I know REV understands this and has admitted it many times. You Sir clearly understand the dynamics of the game.

As I have posted in the past, the Saints offense scores more points and gains more yardage in games where Reginald doesnt play....on average.

Now we have 6 more weeks to see how that continued theory pans out.

Smart man k46h, you and I clearly understand this, but saints fans are always trying to say face...can't say that I blame them especially when Mario Williams turned out to be a stud DE!

I for one, no matter what WFW says, believe Reggie Bush has been a game changer for New Orleans. Attempting to measure his overall contribution in yards gained in any one category is missing the entire point.

I know REV understands this and has admitted it many times. You Sir clearly understand the dynamics of the game.

See comments above...

As I have posted in the past, the Saints offense scores more points and gains more yardage in games where Reginald doesnt play....on average.

Now we have 6 more weeks to see how that continued theory pans out.

That should be expected considering the teams we've played in his absence, and looking at our schedule for the next 6 or so weeks I don't think that will change.

Why do people have such a hard time seeing past stats when football is so much more than numbers on paper?

It is the nuances that makes this game the greatest on Earth.

its the only FACTUAL way to prove something.

There is so much more but when your arguing with a rival, Your opinion means nothing

WFW,

I believe that average PT and below average (your opinion) Bush, together with average Bell outrushed your fearsome RB's last season.

Thoughts?

(please leave the injury arguement out because both teams suffered injuries at RB)

Considering what we have now(PT,Betts, and Ivory) we still are better. Can't wait to see Ivory carry the ball.

When you get someone better than PT let me know. As of now you don't. The falcons are no better than the saints at RB. Although y'all would like to believe you are.

What are you basing this on? Today, we're a better rushing team than the Saints. Check the stats, now as the weeks go on, it maybe a different story...

What are you basing this on? Today, we're a better rushing team than the Saints. Check the stats, now as the weeks go on, it maybe a different story...

You ran over the cardinals. Wow! We play two of the best D's vs the run. One we ran when needed. The other we found a way to beat an amped up team that tried to make up for the egg they laid in week 1. Also opening first home game on Monday night while retiring Jerry Rice's number. Tell me they weren't hyped up.