Falcons Play 60 commercial in HD

chrispcall

Anyone know the song...if it is one?

It's called "The Power is On" by The Go! Team. Loved this song long before this because it sounds like a pep rally and mentions "Falcons" a lot. Always thought it would be a good dome song, and I love that now it's in a commercial with the Falcons. ^_^

This commercial is one of my favorite things ever.

Edited by blackredfellow

Saw that yesterday afternoon. I love it.

TD is the only one not wearing black (at about 9 seconds). Of course he's looking slick in his all tan suit.

When I saw it, I was like, who is that chick in red sitting next to Arthur. Now when I see the replay, I realize it's Stephanie!

Join Atlanta Falcons’ Erik Coleman, Thomas DeCoud, William Moore, Dominique Franks, Chris Owens and more to help raise money and awareness for After-School All-Stars at STATS (300 Marietta Street NW) on Monday, October 4th. The players will serve guests from behind the bar while signing autographs and mingling with the crowd during the Patriots v Dolphins Monday Night game.

Autographed footballs, tickets to games and other sports memorabilia will be available for raffle. A portion of the proceeds from the drinks poured, 100% of any tips given to the celebrity servers, proceeds from the raffle and any additional donations received during the event will directly benefit After-School All-Stars.