Monday misty eyed katrina crybabies

HASHBROWN3

Vomit!!!! How many freakin years ago did this thing happen anyways? They even pulled this soap opera during the aints opener too. Disgusting!angry.gif

I wish I had a dollar for every time they are gonna mention something about it tomorrow. Might be able to pay my mortgage off by the 3rd quarter. Although I guarantee you that the gulf oil spill is gonna get honorable mentions. No disrepect to the people who suffered from katrina.

I think they will be playing the violin for the saints and new orleans because of katrina a decade from now. The media is **** bent on driving everyone insane with this katrina crap every time the saints are playing.

For the record, this has nothing to do with nor is it mean to mock or disrespect the folks who suffered. This has everything to do though with the media/nfl shoving it down everyone's throat every chance they get and kissing the saints *** all the time. I don't know how the rest of the nfl fans feel about it, but there has to be a growing level of frustration everywhere for this constant desire for everyone on tv to suck up to the saints because of something that happened years ago.

Bottom line is we have to beat them next week.

I hate to be the "let's focus on next week" guy, but I guess I'm going to be that.

Just what the Saint's need is us on here talking about Katrina, the Superdome, the ...the... whatever it is. I'm tired of their coach, I'm tired of their players, I'm tired of it. They rank right up with the Ravens and the Patriots in my "media feels sorry for them tired of kissing their rears" list.

Can we take this mule outside behind the shed and introduce it to a high caliber round?

Let's be done with the Saints on this board. The only thing it does is irritate and open the doggy door for the trolls to infest this.

Be done!

I think they will be playing the violin for the saints and new orleans because of katrina a decade from now. The media is **** bent on driving everyone insane with this katrina crap every time the saints are playing.

For the record, this has nothing to do with nor is it mean to mock or disrespect the folks who suffered. This has everything to do though with the media/nfl shoving it down everyone's throat every chance they get and kissing the saints *** all the time. I don't know how the rest of the nfl fans feel about it, but there has to be a growing level of frustration everywhere for this constant desire for everyone on tv to suck up to the saints because of something that happened years ago.

Funny...I posted then read your post....DITO

when we play them next week, you can count on them replaying their "reopening of the Superdome" crap against us...I'm with everyone else...the whole "katrina" thing is played out as it relates to the NFL and the Saints. From now on, let's leave the katrina talk to "TLC" and "The Weather Channel". We are way beyond the point of leaving it out of any NFL discussions.

To be fair, Louisiana folks are tired of seeing it too. It's the media thats doing it.

Its all politics at this point :(

With Nov elections coming up, expect to hear about it at every NO game, its just another way of them to remind everyone of a Bush failure.

Edited by BadMoonRising

I live in the suburbs, North of the lake.The water line on my house was 5" above the top of the windows. With the grace of god, flood insurance and some serious hard *** work,I have moved on. The Saints,the city and Katrina WAS a great feel good story.It's obvious that, in the minds of other NFL cities, the story has been heard enough and I think alot of people in the New Orleans area would agree.It's certainly something I'll never forget, but for most, we've moved on.People here don't sit around talking about Katrina.

As for the Saints, that IS what everyone talks about. We were very lucky to end up with Drew Brees.He is as great as they say he is.Last season was as fun as football will ever get for me.Until the falcons win it all, you have no idea how exciting it can be.So,have fun this week with the build up to the game, but don't worry about katrina.The ho don't play QB and she ain't lining up deep on defense. It should be a great game. I do like this forum.It was fun watching some falcon fans go from "RISE UP!" to slicing their wrist after only one week.I don't think that they are good enough to beat the Saints, but, I don't think any team is good enough.See you in the dome.Section 612,row 21,seats 1 & 2.

Edited by DrewBreeess

With Nov elections coming up, expect to hear about it at every NO game, its just another way of them to remind everyone of a Bush failure.

Thing is there was no "Bush Failure"...the N.O. city failed itself by not doing anything to clean up..like OTHER states did...and for sticking around til the storm hit after hearing of it coming their way for a week

Here's an idea ...... How about instead of blaming Bush for a natural disaster, let's focus on how the government in New Orleans and Louisiana couldn't evacuate their stranded citizens. It's interesting that they can get all these folks to the polling stations in election year, but can't move them with a hurricane heading towards shore. :wacko:

Edited by ZOSO62

Vomit!!!! How many freakin years ago did this thing happen anyways? They even pulled this soap opera during the aints opener too. Disgusting!angry.gif

What is so amazing was the horrible floods of the midwest from Minnesota on down to Missouri one year after Katrina and you really didn't hear much from the people who lost everything---they just started rebuilding and yet the Katrina thing wont go away

Edited by Nono

Thing is there was no "Bush Failure"...the N.O. city failed itself by not doing anything to clean up..like OTHER states did...and for sticking around til the storm hit after hearing of it coming their way for a week

Sorry, your memory is a little off. We had a safety meeting at work on friday and Katrina wasn't a thought.It was heading to Pensacola. I went to work Saturday morning because it was heading towards Pensacola. it wasn't till Saturday afternoon that it's route changed. The storm hit monday nite.

None of that matters. Katrina didn't drown New Orleans. The Corp of Engineers did. Like I said in another post,it's the media that keeps reminding you of katrina.

None of what I say will matter to you,either.Going by your post, you're another ill informed,we're better than them *** hat. This is a game that will match the best Saint and Falcons teams that have EVER played each other. There is so much football you could have started a thread about and "misty eyed katrina crybabies" is all you could come up with. I have yet to see a post on here started by a Saints fan that was for the purpose of "crying" about katrina.A ***** by any other word is still a *****.Just ask anyone that knows you.Go ahead. I'll wait.