Hurray we beat another team with No qb

I knew we would win. Derek Anderson is nothing more than another 3 string QB in this league. Well atleast when he was with the Browns. Why AZ starts him i have no idea. He is awful.

What other choice do they have?" That has nothing to do with the falcons. The Cards had every opprotunity to have their Chit together before season started. You are clearly not Falcons Fan. You are a Vick fan trying to poise as Falcon fan and doing a horrible job trying too bring down the energy right now. You are **** lie he was the starting QB for the browns at one time. You can say all you want about Arizona not having a good QB but.....the fact are facts. 41-7 Cards got their azz whoop Jet Lee style. If they felt like they had better QB the Cards should have started him. No excuses.

The Lions have the best defensive line in football and is an underrated team THIS SEASON, actually they really beat Chicago last week when the refs called back Calvin Johnsons td. Chicago beat Dallas today. They also have a guy named Suh and Kyle Vanden Bosch as a defensive end.

The lions are better than the Cardinals and its too early in the season to actually tell which teams are foreal and which ones are not. Everyone in the league knows Derek Anderson is nothing more than a 3rd string QB in this league and not good enough to start.

Oh no looks like somebody touched a nerve. :lol:

Edited by The Birds are the truth

The Lions have the best defensive line in football and is an underrated team

Allowing 54 total points (Tied for 2nd in most allowed in the NFL) - 436 yards (2nd in most allowed in NFL) - 175 Defensive Penalty Yards (2nd in most NFL) - 32:47 Opponent Time Of Possession Average (Tied for 5th in NFL) - currently ranked 31st in the NFL after 2 games.

Yep them Lions are very underrated!

Hey it isn't the Falcons fault that the Cardinals are in the situation QB wise that their in.. They can't do anything but play the team on the schedule.. I didn't see the game because I was tailgating for the NYJ/Pats game but according to the scoreboard, they got the job done.

I'm impressed, but I'll be more impressed if we can go to New Orleans and beat the Champs on their turf.

What was the supposed point of your post?

That we shouldn't have put a beatdown on them because they suck?

You post better when you're posting from behind your shower curtain.

\

He has no point... just looking for a negative which was gladly given and then move on.. could care less what else this person has to say...

love to see how anybody making a legit logical football oriented post gets killed in these forums.

Just to back up the other guy the lions are better than the cards this year and

and any true falcons fan knows we didnt do anything today.

Glad we got the win but the cardinals are a sub 500 team this year

and we should have won in that fashion

Our big test comes next week go falcons

The Lions have the best defensive line in football and is an underrated team THIS SEASON, actually they really beat Chicago last week when the refs called back Calvin Johnsons td. Chicago beat Dallas today. They also have a guy named Suh and Kyle Vanden Bosch as a defensive end.

The lions are better than the Cardinals and its too early in the season to actually tell which teams are foreal and which ones are not. Everyone in the league knows Derek Anderson is nothing more than a 3rd string QB in this league and not good enough to start.

Cry more