White will surpass Fitzgerald this year in stats...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight. When White has Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich, a fresh Chris Redman, and a rookie QB throwing to him... dog him all you want. Larry Fitzgerald has a former Pro Bowl QB throwing to him... EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES.

Thats what im saying. I see more fire in White this year thats for sure. Fitz might be more talented but i think White has more heart.

If he outperforms fitz statistically, what would that tell you?

It would tell me that Ryan is 'locked on' to White, which is not good. He won't throw to anyone else..... Ryan has got to spread it around more. If a team gets smart and doubles White..... then what? Douglas? Jenkins? You're kidding me......right?

You're not suggesting White is better than Fitzgerald right? As much as I love White, let's be realistic here, he's not better than Fitzgerald.

well look at it like this, if u go back and look at both guys stats the last four years...

larry fiz: 07 he had 100 catches!!! for 1409 yards...10TD

08 he had 96 catches for 1431 yards....12TD

09 he had 97 catches for 1092 yards....13TD

roddy: 07 he had 83 catches for 1202 yards....6TD

08 he had 88 catches for 1382 yards....7TD

09 he had 85 catches for 1153 yards....11TD

now when u look at a WR production u gotta take one thing into account, catches dnt mean anything if the yards dnt add up, brandon marshall had 101 catches with only 1059 yards.... but as u can see even with fitz more catches, the yards are very close in every season for the last four years.... this is the very reason y ppl say roddy white is one of the most underrated WR int the NFL, forget the NFC.... SO SORRY TO TELL YALL WHO THINK HE ISNT EVEN IN HIS CLASS, HE IS, THATS Y THE GUY HAS POSTED THREE CONSECITIVE YEARS WITH OVER 1000 YARDS, AND TWO STRAIGHT PRO BOWLS.....

Edited by madman88

Sorry but when U lose a QB like warner and replace him with Derek anderson?HELLO!!! Of course his stats are gonna drop..Dont take a rocket scientist to figure that one out :unsure:

this is going to be funny,so then let me ask u this, who is the better QB, joey harrington, or derick anderson, or bryon leftwich, or chris redman?????? cause white managed 1000 yards with all three of them at the lead....

this is going to be funny,so then let me ask u this, who is the better QB, joey harrington, or derick anderson, or bryon leftwich, or chris redman?????? cause white managed 1000 yards with all three of them at the lead....

Let me ask you a question.If tom brady goes down,will that affect Wes Welkers stats?Of course IT WILL.Same thing here with fitzgerald and warner.**** ITS HAPPENING now.Look at fitzs stats right now compared to his this time last season.