Tony Gonzalez

joenate

I am watching the special: Falcons Game Day Live on NBC (WXIA) and he (Gonzalez) mentioned something about his diet and nutrition routine. I know we've known about this for awhile, but I had adopted a similar regimen and I have to tell you; He is right when he says it is not just for athletes but for everyone. I feel good everyday I awake, I sleep peaceful quality rest every night, my body feels light with very little aches and stress, and my mind is free and clear. I have not had a headache or stomach ache in so long. It was easy for me to adopt this regimen because I had grew up healthy anyway and I had continued to do so when I left my parents. If any of you are willing to sacrifice fast food, fried foods, sodas, processed stuff for fresh veggies, fruits, and soy, you'll never regret it.

I know this isn't about football, but I thought I'll just ad lib while we anxiously await kickoff this afternoon.

Peace!

Edited by joenate