SO THE FALCONS BEAT A SECOND TIER TEAM TODAY

Im sure Turner will run for 150+ yrds and a TD.Matt Ryan will have a Probowl day with a couple

of TD's. H.Douglas will even get in the enzone..The play calling will seem lightyears better just because its Arizona. Dont get suckered in and think MM is a Offensive genius today.

Watch how many threads come up about see I told you Matty Ice is a great QB or Turner is back to his old self.

The homers will be in full force after today..

Im sure Turner will run for 150+ yrds and a TD.Matt Ryan will have a Probowl day with a couple

of TD's. H.Douglas will even get in the enzone..The play calling will seem lightyears better just because its Arizona. Dont get suckered in and think MM is a Offensive genius today.

Watch how many threads come up about see I told you Matty Ice is a great QB or Turner is back to his old self

Agreed.

Then next week we will fall flat on our faces again.

Watch how many threads come up about see I told you Matty Ice is a great QB or Turner is back to his old self.

I have to agree with you on this brother. Excuse my french, but aint this the truth! be careful now, because in about five minutes you are going to have about 5 people neg you like some lames.

Not that I love MM,but in his defense,Pitt. didn't do all that much last week either,we were two evenly matched teams,and I don't think it mattered a whole lot that Ben wasn't in either.Just sucked that we had very untimely penalty in OT and that pick towards end of regulation was bad.My biggest gripe was playing for overtime when there was just enough time on the clock to atleast try and move downfield for a game winning FG.yOU CAN'T BLAME THAT ON MM.

Agreed +1. I have said on mumerous occasions that winning this game today doesn't validate or show that we are a solid team. Alot of people are making excuses that we lost to Pittsburgh because they have a good defense. You show that you are solid by beating teams like Pittsburgh with great defenses. The Saints game will be a big test to where we stand next week. Although it is a long season and thing can change easily.

The 2007 New York Giants barely beat the Lions, lost the first two games of the season, and got stomped in their house by the Redskins.

You never know, you just never know. We could lose this game, and then win a game, and then lose a game, and then win every game until the end of the season.

The 2007 New York Giants barely beat the Lions, lost the first two games of the season, and got stomped in their house by the Redskins.

You never know, you just never know. We could lose this game, and then win a game, and then lose a game, and then win every game until the end of the season.

Don't try to reason with ATLballer... its a futal attempt.

I figure he's an Eagles fan by now anyway.

Agree. I haven't seen any "must win" threads but I did see someone saying were staring 0-3 in the face.... Non-believers!

The boards will also be flooded with the "me against the rest of the world"-, or "how can they not see that Im the one who is right"-imbecils.

Oh wait, they are already here.

Troll

next thread plz