Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falconsrsuper

Im coming to my first game tommorrow

5 posts in this topic

1.Can you bring coolers in the stadium?

2.Can I bring a camera in the stadium?

3.I dont have a parking pass.How much will it cost me to park?

4.Where do they do the most tailgating at?

5.Do they sale mixed drinks(margaritta?) How much?

Thats all I can think of at the moment

Thanks in advance!!

Cooler no

Camera yes but it can't have a rediculiously large zooming lens (like professionals use)

Parking can cost you anywhere from 10 to 30 dollars depending, I usually park over by the tabernacle and walk, it's about 10 there

Tailgating is awesome in the gulch

They sell margaritas in the dome at these stands, if I remember correctly it's about 8-10 a drink (they aren't that big...u might convince them to add a little more alcohol though)

Cooler no

Camera yes but it can't have a rediculiously large zooming lens (like professionals use)

Parking can cost you anywhere from 10 to 30 dollars depending, I usually park over by the tabernacle and walk, it's about 10 there

Tailgating is awesome in the gulch

They sell margaritas in the dome at these stands, if I remember correctly it's about 8-10 a drink (they aren't that big...u might convince them to add a little more alcohol though)

Ok, no coolers what about flasks, coke bottles? Some places are cool, never been to Dome don't want to get 86'd first time.

No, you can't bring any drinks into the dome. I had a water bottle in my purse that I forgot about at the Bucs game and I had to toss it before I could go in.

1.Can you bring coolers in the stadium? - no

2.Can I bring a camera in the stadium? - yes, personel ones

3.I dont have a parking pass.How much will it cost me to park? - depends on where you park. can be anywhere from $10-$60

4.Where do they do the most tailgating at? all over

5.Do they sale mixed drinks(margaritta?) How much? - you can join most for a fee, depends on where you want to go.

Thats all I can think of at the moment

Thanks in advance!!