CAN WE PLEASE FIRE BOBO THE CLOWN

Robb4242

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like CMR too, but everyone is always pointing at his staff. He has to be one of the problems. First it was Martinez, now Bobo, it will be Grantham next. This entire program is in need of a makeover.

I agree with all of that but you have to remember what CMR has done for us the last 10 years, I will not forget especially considering what is was like in the past.

CMR is responsible for the culture of this program. Too many times you see a flat and uninspired football team take the field. CMR has earned the opportunity to turn things around, but he does not have more than 2 years IMHO.

I think it may have been a mistake to promote Bobo to OC in the first place.

In my opinion Richt needs to resume his control over the offensive calls. Bobo has not improved and we've had these threads every week for the past 3 years.

If failure to perform and improve on the defensive side was unacceptable, then it should be unacceptable on the offensive side as well. Bobo's failure to improve on playcalling is well documented and fans have wanted a change for quite some time now.

If Richt likes Bobo's ability in coaching QBs then let him go back to being the QB coach. But he should not call another offensive play for this team.

I like CMR too, but everyone is always pointing at his staff. He has to be one of the problems. First it was Martinez, now Bobo, it will be Grantham next. This entire program is in need of a makeover.

Why does he have to be one of the problems? We didn't have the defensive issues until Willie took over as DC and we saw steady decline each of his years holding the position. Bobo has had a similar problem. Richt simply didn't make the best possible hires when those guys were promoted.

Our defense is already improving under Grantham and company. It's not going to become dominant in one offseason. Especially with the poor coaching that was in place prior to his arrival.

We should see Richt take over the playcalling and make the tough move to hire a real OC after this season.

I agree with all of that but you have to remember what CMR has done for us the last 10 years, I will not forget especially considering what is was like in the past.

CMR is responsible for the culture of this program. Too many times you see a flat and uninspired football team take the field. CMR has earned the opportunity to turn things around, but he does not have more than 2 years IMHO.

Sounds like being average or going from poor to average is ok. Me, I want our program and coaching mentioned in the same breath as Sabin and Meyer. To expect less makes no sense. If cmr doesnt have the guts to make the tough decision, someone else needs to be there that can

Of course you don't.

You probably don't think Addazzio is a problem, either.

Not crazy about Addazio but he's not the biggest problem we've got right now.

Seriously, it wasn't Bobo's offense that allowed the late score or any of the earlier ones. It wasn't Bobo's fault that Murray missed a wide open receiver that resulted in an INT. So far, I'm not impressed with the new defense and your offense is led by a very young QB...

The offensive line is the problem. Going on year 3 that the offensive line was suppose to be a area of strength and instead its a area of weakness.

Bingo... the line play was simply awful today. The guards are awful and they tried 3 different combinations in the interior and none of them worked. Searles needs to get his **** together.

Bingo... the line play was simply awful today. The guards are awful and they tried 3 different combinations in the interior and none of them worked. Searles needs to get his **** together.

Yep! The OL is really looking bad and Im also hating the secondary. I thought Laktos was going to get the best out of our guys. His unit is constantly out of position and making bad coverage reads.

I. Crowell not making it to the game and hopefully watching it on TV had to work in our favor. Cause if he saw how bad Ealey ran the ball and how horribly he blocked, his fears of being stuck behind some upper classmen should be gone. Ealey killed Murray today a bunch of times with pathetic blocks. And when he runs, he seems to be trying to run thru the hole that isn't there when holes are opening to the outside everywhere. Also, when will Bobo stop trying to force the run up the middle when we've shown we can't do it.