Post your current firearm wishlist!

judas yeast

Whew -- too many to mention almost! LOL

1. Ruger .22 (cheap ammo, versatile, sexy)

2. Colt 1911 (Classic)

3. CZ82 (Cheap, historical value, interesting caliber)

4. ? high cap .45 - (Res Ipsa Loquitor)

5. Glock 22 - (I needs a .40)

6. ? AR-15 - (Good for long range zombies, fun gun)

7. ? 30.06 - (Good hunting round)

8. Ruger 10/22 - (My Mod 60 Glenfield is a bit sticky LOL)

9. Ruger LCP - (For mah pocket)

I'll post more as I think of them!

I'm fond of the Sig Arms products. Sig Sauer P-226, 15 round mag 9mm, in U.S. Army trials fired 10,000 rounds continously with no cleaning and zero misfires. They chose the Beretta 92-F because it was cheaper. ATF, FBI, Secret Service all choose the Sig even though they have to pay.

2) Sig Arms Sig556 Patrol Rifle. Navy Seals have the Full Auto Version.

3) Home Defense? Striker Drum fed 12 Gauge Street Sweeper!

4)If called to defend our country in an invasion I recommend the M-107 50 cal. Long Range Sniper Rifle.

If you have these, you are set for all circumstances.

I'm fond of the Sig Arms products. Sig Sauer P-226, 15 round mag 9mm, in U.S. Army trials fired 10,000 rounds continously with no cleaning and zero misfires. They chose the Beretta 92-F because it was cheaper. ATF, FBI, Secret Service all choose the Sig even though they have to pay.

4)If called to defend our country in an invasion I recommend the M-107 50 cal. Long Range Sniper Rifle.

i need to get one of those m-107 50 cal.

Unless they sold out, Buds is selling the 556 for $971. Great deal

Unless they sold out, Buds is selling the 556 for $971. Great deal

Impact Guns Online Store 1 seller rating New $916.99

BudsGunShop.com 9 seller ratings New No tax + Free shipping $1,029.26 $1,029.26

Midwest Hunters Outlet 5 seller ratings New $961.99

Tactical Gun Armory 38 seller ratings New $1,411.37

GunForAll No rating New $1,430.23

Your Defense Gear No rating New $1,411.37

Hinterland Outfitters 3 seller ratings New $1,342.88

iammo.com No rating New No tax + Shipping: $9.58 $1,609.57 $1,599.99

O Rly? Is the Keltec equivalent or the new Smith better?

Not sure. I've fired a Keltec 9mm (12+1 capacity) and it's somewhat bigger than the LCP but still would serve for a pocket gun. More firepower, better handling and grip, and cheaper too. Not sure what Smith you're referring to. Just stay away from that LCP. I generally love Ruger but that gun is terrible.

I'm not big on rifles and recoil to be honest. Right now I'm leaning towards a Glock 19...

A Glock 19 is a FINE choice. Glock, for my money, is flawless in function and longevity. If you get tactical training in a group you will see every other make and model fail when they really need it, especially 1911's. The 9mm round is prevelant and the 19 holds 15 + 1.

My only knock on the 19: It's too big to conceal in any practical way unless it is winter and a heavy coat is not suspect. Apart from that it prints thru a shirt or pants and then what's the use?

Apart from that, the 19 is a fine firearm and the choice (the fullsize 17) of most LEA's until the latest fad toward the .40.

HOWEVER, for home defense, do yourself and your family a favor and invest in a Remington 870 12 gauge. 00 buckshot is perfect (even #4 will work)for defense. I know, recoil, big gun, push thru it man, if you ever have to use it, and I pray you do not, a pistol may or may not hit the target. A shotgun will.