if ryan continue's to regress.

sean weatherspoon

Is this an argument to say that the Falcons are good at drafting Quarterbacks? Or bad at developing them when they're in Atlanta?

I keep saying that I think Ryan is a solid QB and should develop into a good one. But the way he's basically only targetting one player (White), makes me start to believe I was wrong.

Is this an argument to say that the Falcons are good at drafting Quarterbacks? Or bad at developing them when they're in Atlanta?

I keep saying that I think Ryan is a solid QB and should develop into a good one. But the way he's basically only targetting one player (White), makes me start to believe I was wrong.

schaub was already developed and thats why we got a kings randsom for him

favre was a pill head and alcoholic in atlanta and partied all the time, the falcons were worried about him, he was traded to the quiet town of greenbay for a reason

vick is the same ole vick, a few good games, outshined by alot of mediocre ones

but your comment about ryan throwing to roddy, when troy p, is taking away tony G all game and your number 2 reciever is eric weems, you have not much of a choice..

So, you're boasting about drafting QBs that the organization gives up on, for on field or off field reasons, but go on to other teams to play at high levels? How is this a positive for your team? Because they drafted them? I'm not sure of each one's draft position but I'm sure they were all ranked fairly high on most teams draft boards so it's not like the falcons snagged four good QBs in the late rounds that no other team had considered. It probably goes more to show the overall condition of your QB situation to have to pick so many QBs so high in the draft. But you're probably right, you guys will most likely be spending another high draft pick on a QB soon enough to replace Mattiocre who will then go on to be pretty good for someone else. That's something to brag about. The almighty falcons, great QB drafters.

So, you're boasting about drafting QBs that the organization gives up on, for on field or off field reasons, but go on to other teams to play at high levels? How is this a positive for your team? Because they drafted them? I'm not sure of each one's draft position but I'm sure they were all ranked fairly high on most teams draft boards so it's not like the falcons snagged four good QBs in the late rounds that no other team had considered. It probably goes more to show the overall condition of your QB situation to have to pick so many QBs so high in the draft. But you're probably right, you guys will most likely be spending another high draft pick on a QB soon enough to replace Mattiocre who will then go on to be pretty good for someone else. That's something to brag about. The almighty falcons, great QB drafters.

flirt with the enter key and i may read this, i read the first line, im not bragging about anything. it was a joke home slice....

im not bragging about anything.

i think we'll just trade ryan away before he hits his prime and draft another "star" qb. no biggie

point being qb's grow on trees in the falcons orginzation, its not that big a deal.

OK, that's not bragging. Anyway, most of your posts are jokes but it's hard to tell when you're serious or not. My bad home skillet....

schaub was already developed and thats why we got a kings randsom for him

No. He wasn't. And I wouldn't call moving up two spots in the first round and getting 2 second rounders for a starting caliber QB as king's ransom. Especially considering that the Broncos got 2 first round picks, a third rounder, and a starting caliber QB for Cutler... who wasn't coming off of that spectacular of a season.

favre was a pill head and alcoholic in atlanta and partied all the time, the falcons were worried about him, he was traded to the quiet town of greenbay for a reason

He partied all the time in Green Bay too. If Atlanta knew he would become one third of what he has, they would not have traded him.

vick is the same ole vick, a few good games, outshined by alot of mediocre ones

but your comment about ryan throwing to roddy, when troy p, is taking away tony G all game and your number 2 reciever is eric weems, you have not much of a choice..

And the Falcons traded away a QB who was better than him just so that there wouldn't be a controversy. Unfortunately for the Falcons, they would have neither in 2007.

And I don't recall Troy getting his pick while covering Gonzalez. And I don't care who you are and what other players are on your team, you can't target one guy 23 times. And this isn't a one time thing, he did the same thing last year.

I couldn't tell you the last time Brees targeted the same player 23 times over a three game stretch.

Edited by bradael