Dear Sony....

Greg M

I'm sorry but Halo Reach has arrived @ my house and it IS everything that we thought it would be. I still can't believe I payed out over 600 bucks for a connected Blu-Ray player. My son got his for under 200 with on line firmware updates and internet video built in. I guess you'll just fall a bit further behind Sony... Sorry bud.... but its nothing new.. is it ?

If you paid 600 dollars just so that you can watch blu-ray movies on a PS3, then you must not think before purchasing stuff.

If you haven't been also using it as a gaming machine, or as a multi-media hub, then that's no one's fault but yours. Go buy some games for it. Whether or not you take advantage of its games library is your choice, not the machine's.

Gran Turismo 5 in early November. ^_^

2utri4y.gif

If you paid 600 dollars just so that you can watch blu-ray movies on a PS3, then you must not think before purchasing stuff.

If you haven't been also using it as a gaming machine, or as a multi-media hub, then that's no one's fault but yours. Go buy some games for it. Whether or not you take advantage of its games library is your choice, not the machine's.

2utri4y.gif

Wait, I thought PS3 has no gamezzzzzz?

:huh::lol:

All jokes aside, I do wish I had a PS3 for GT5. That game is going to be amazing.

Wait, I thought PS3 has no gamezzzzzz?

:huh::lol:

All jokes aside, I do wish I had a PS3 for GT5. That game is going to be amazing.

It's finally getting two actual entries from it's most hallowed franchises, GT5 & Socom. You really can't say it has no games when those two new games are around. That said, I am excited about Reach and would be much happier right this second if my 360 weren't RROD'd.

It's finally getting two actual entries from it's most hallowed franchises, GT5 & Socom. You really can't say it has no games when those two new games are around. That said, I am excited about Reach and would be much happier right this second if my 360 weren't RROD'd.

Ya I know I was just joking. I am not into the whole console wars thing. I like both systems, I just happen to have a 360, and I'm very happy with it.

I think I may be get a PS3 around the holidays. I really want GT5, as well as a blu ray player...why not kill 2 birds with one stone.

I have asked this before but I forgot... Online play is free with PS3?

Gran Turismo 5 in early November. happy.gif

2utri4y.gif

I actually have used it as all you have mentioned and prolly more, I have both Kill Zones both Uncharteds (Prolly my fave PS3 game BTW) Little big planet and quite a few more WarHAwk was one of my early faves and still holds up well online, coms still suck tho. Its just ... well **** it was actually a gift. But when I look @ the price as compared to my X-Box I ask why ? The Blu-Ray is cool no doubt and I also enjoy watching my AVCHD Disc's but most Blu-Ray player do that as well. Anyways Please excuse my outburst Halo Reach really is THAT good ! I just got momentarily excited laugh.gif

Halo reach isn't that good of a game imo.

lol Seriously? Do you also hate Jews and men of color?

Halo is the most fake-hated major franchise in gaming...and most of it is from PS3 folks...lol

My best friend says he doesn't like Halo, but he also borrowed my original Xbox for months up in Athens to play Halo local LAN games with all his friends back in the day. His excuse now is he prefers 3rd person military shooters without respawn (Socom). lol If you haven't played Reach you have no idea what you are missing. It's the best Halo since the first one and might be even better than CE.

I actually have used it as all you have mentioned and prolly more, I have both Kill Zones both Uncharteds (Prolly my fave PS3 game BTW) Little big planet and quite a few more WarHAwk was one of my early faves and still holds up well online, coms still suck tho. Its just ... well **** it was actually a gift. But when I look @ the price as compared to my X-Box I ask why ? The Blu-Ray is cool no doubt and I also enjoy watching my AVCHD Disc's but most Blu-Ray player do that as well. Anyways Please excuse my outburst Halo Reach really is THAT good ! I just got momentarily excited laugh.gif

Don't forget that you have had wireless internet straight out of the box with the PS3 since launch. X-Box 360 required an additional adapter, at least until very recently. Also, those rechargeable batter packs for the 360 controllers do not last. I have had to buy 6 of them in three years(they stop charging), while my original PS3 controller keeps on going with no problems.

It's all about personal preferences. Both consoles have a lot to offer.

2utri4y.gif

That game looks sick.

lol Seriously? Do you also hate Jews and men of color?

Halo is the most fake-hated major franchise in gaming...and most of it is from PS3 folks...lol

My best friend says he doesn't like Halo, but he also borrowed my original Xbox for months up in Athens to play Halo local LAN games with all his friends back in the day. His excuse now is he prefers 3rd person military shooters without respawn (Socom). lol If you haven't played Reach you have no idea what you are missing. It's the best Halo since the first one and might be even better than CE.

This has nothing to do with jews or men of color, so what the h3ll is wrong with you? I never said I hated Halo Reach, I said Halo Reach wasn't that good of a game, but yet you bring in jews and men of color? This also has nothing to do with ps3 nor 360. But I guess I can't have my opinion without some fanboy getting their panties in a bunch.

I never said I hated the halo franchise either but I don't think its the greatest franchise either.

Edited by korinator