I have an idea and it's a good one!

BirdWeisErrr_2

Why don't we let the team finish out the final 15 regular season games before we jump off any bridges? It would really to suck say, sell all of your Falcons gear, and the team go deep into the playoffs.

Hey, I'm just trying to give sound advice. Sell your stuff if you want. Call Ryan and Turner 1 year wonders if that's what makes you feel better. At the end of the year just don't say I didn't warn ya.

I've waited all off season for this time of year and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let 1 game spoil the rest. But that's just me.

I stay out of those type threads. Have only read those that have articles attached so far.

Posted in only those that have talked about the 12th man, so I haven't gotten worked up over the first game. I don't need anything to mess up my home opener!

I feel for the poor soul that will be sitting in row 2, seat 1. I may bring them some ear plugs cause there will be whistling, clapping, and a lot of screaming coming from right behind them! :ph34r:

How we take the season as it comes. Wait and see if we make the playoffs, and not crown Turner and Ryan the best and incapable of being the team's liability.

OH but dont sell your gear even still

All I'm saying is that at this point it has only been one game. We all pretty much figured we'd lose at least a game this year.

Ok, I will say this again. It is not the team’s fault they lost last Sunday. The coaching staff TOTALLY BLEW THE GAME!!

Go back and watch it if you missed it. With the pass plays that were run, they played into the teeth of Pittsburg defense. They were asking the team to work the ball down the field. You do this on most every play and the odds of go 50 plus yards goes way down. Also the chance the offense has 1 to many mistakes goes up stalling the drive.

The offensive players were asked to go up against a strong defense and hope they would miss tackles or get out of position. I can’t remember when I have ever seen the Pittsburg defense make many mistakes in one game.

It is totally pathetic to watch a QB in his second start throw more vertical passes over 10 yards then a team that has been together for the most part now three years. Way too many short sideline passes. Way too many passes to White (ok that was more Ryan). Over all the players did a good job with what they were given.

I can’t think of a defense in the NFL, that Atlanta’s paying style from the Pittsburg game would have come out any different. Got to keep D honest or they will load up on ya all day.

I will say this if the coaching staff calls another game even close to the way they did Sunday they should all be shown the door.

So am I worried about the rest of the season oh but YES! I can’t remember the last game Atlanta played where they opened up more than the first 5 plays in the book. No excuse for not taking a shot down field on some 3rd down plays. If Atlanta throws an INT so what it is as good as an incomplete short pass then punt.

I am sick and tired of Coach Mike Smith trying to talk about what the payers did wrong, in overtime. They game should have never made it to overtime. If Mike Smith thinks it was the payers fault we are in big trouble because he doesn’t have a clue what is wrong. One play should not cost you the game. It took a whole lot of other plays to get to that one play.

Ok, I will say this again. It is not the team’s fault they lost last Sunday. The coaching staff TOTALLY BLEW THE GAME!!

Go back and watch it if you missed it. With the pass plays that were run, they played into the teeth of Pittsburg defense. They were asking the team to work the ball down the field. You do this on most every play and the odds of go 50 plus yards goes way down. Also the chance the offense has 1 to many mistakes goes up stalling the drive.

The offensive players were asked to go up against a strong defense and hope they would miss tackles or get out of position. I can’t remember when I have ever seen the Pittsburg defense make many mistakes in one game.

It is totally pathetic to watch a QB in his second start throw more vertical passes over 10 yards then a team that has been together for the most part now three years. Way too many short sideline passes. Way too many passes to White (ok that was more Ryan). Over all the players did a good job with what they were given.

I can’t think of a defense in the NFL, that Atlanta’s paying style from the Pittsburg game would have come out any different. Got to keep D honest or they will load up on ya all day.

I will say this if the coaching staff calls another game even close to the way they did Sunday they should all be shown the door.

So am I worried about the rest of the season oh but YES! I can’t remember the last game Atlanta played where they opened up more than the first 5 plays in the book. No excuse for not taking a shot down field on some 3rd down plays. If Atlanta throws an INT so what it is as good as an incomplete short pass then punt.

I am sick and tired of Coach Mike Smith trying to talk about what the payers did wrong, in overtime. They game should have never made it to overtime. If Mike Smith thinks it was the payers fault we are in big trouble because he doesn’t have a clue what is wrong. One play should not cost you the game. It took a whole lot of other plays to get to that one play.

I completely agree with the part in bold. I hope this problem is being solved.