paprika neck = BANNED!

Rumbleman

It's just like the old saying goes: "Give an idiot enough rope and he'll eventually hang himself."

The 28 year old idiot from Marietta, Georgia, papirika neck, or "pappy" as his toothless friends called him, was recently banned indefinetly from the message boards for infractions including speaking before he put his teeth in his mouth and walking around with his privates exposed. No further details are available.

R.I.P., paprika red neck, and good ridance! :)

It's of no concern to me. From what I saw of him, he was kind of a troll. Just popping in to threads and posting pretty much nothing.

Well he could inflame emotions, no doubt. Pizzed me off on a couple of occasions. But I got the feeling that many of his posts were meant to be funny and inflammatory(sp) and he was pretty smart with many of his posts.

It's just like the old saying goes: "Give an idiot enough rope and he'll eventually hang himself."

The 28 year old idiot from Marietta, Georgia, papirika neck, or "pappy" as his toothless friends called him, was recently banned indefinetly from the message boards for infractions including speaking before he put his teeth in his mouth and walking around with his privates exposed. No further details are available.

R.I.P., paprika red neck, and good ridance! :)

Calling out other post-ers is against the Code Of Conduct there, Hardy boy. You could even get banned for it.

you might want to reexamine your logic before you get labeled a ******.

you think this is a public site?

this is a privately own site. any one with half a brain knows that. why do you think they can censor us? if it was a public site, then we would have the right not to be censored, but that is not the case. try to type a cuss word, and see if it shows up.