if big ben would have played we would have gotten crushed

mr2rw84

I don't think we would have. We would have schemed a lot differently on defense (less spying and worrying about containing the QB) and I think we would have been more aggressive on offense.

yea guess i didn't think about the scheming differently on defense, but what on earth gives you the idea that MM would have called plays differently?

As mad as I am about the loss its about 2 b thur. Shouldn't we b talking bout gettin revenge on the team tht bounced us out of the playoffs in 08?

the 08 cardinals had kurt warner, these guys have derek anderson and oh wait NO anquan boldin. we better win this game. this is a must-win game.

We might have lost by another 3 points or a touch down at most..but I don't think we'd really be blown out of the water. We could have gone after Big Ben more than we did Dixon...(though we did try some)...and there might be a couple more turn overs. If you think Matt Ryan is handcuffed during games with taking chances....Tomlin had a strait jacket on Dixon.