The Random Thought Thread

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TV sucks so bad. History Channel and National Geographic only show ******** reality shows these days. "History International" looks like it shows all the stuff the HC used to show (you know, HISTORICAL programming and documentaries) but of course I don't get that channel.

A couple years ago I would've said all this "reality" BS was just a fad, but I'm not so sure anymore. Really sucks.

Also, I wish that dumb broad at the deli counter at Ingles would learn how to cut coldcuts properly. I said "thin", bish, not "bout as thick as a piece of bread". Have you ever eaten a sandwich?? Jesus, lady, your job is not that hard.

TV sucks so bad. History Channel and National Geographic only show ******** reality shows these days. "History International" looks like it shows all the stuff the HC used to show (you know, HISTORICAL programming and documentaries) but of course I don't get that channel.

A couple years ago I would've said all this "reality" BS was just a fad, but I'm not so sure anymore. Really sucks.

Also, I wish that dumb broad at the deli counter at Ingles would learn how to cut coldcuts properly. I said "thin", bish, not "bout as thick as a piece of bread". Have you ever eaten a sandwich?? Jesus, lady, your job is not that hard.

I too hate when I ask for thinly slice Bologna, they proceed to cut it thick as ****. I now demand a sample after they start cutting.

Looking forward to seeing "The Walking Dead" on AMC. Zombies + set in ATL??? AWESOME.

I think a zombie apocalypse would be my preferred "end of the world" scenario. Not only because I think I could hold my own and probably survive, but also there'd be a lot less people around and I could just take over ****. Plus if I didn't survive, being a zombie has got to be better than just dying from a comet hitting the earth or whatever. I imagine being a zombie would be like being high all the time, which is cool.