True Blood doesn't got it right

Hatch

True Blood = Twilight made for TV

True Blood = Written before the Twilight books, filled with incredible amounts of intense sex and violence. Vampires actually burn in the sunlight and there are a lot more interesting supernatural characters besides just vampires and werewolves.

Twilight = Ripped off The Southern Vampire Mysteries (now called The True Blood Series), filled with incredibly stupid ####### geared towards 12 year old girls and their 40 year old moms. The vampires sparkle.

True Blood = Written before the Twilight books, filled with incredible amounts of intense sex and violence. Vampires actually burn in the sunlight and there are a lot more interesting supernatural characters besides just vampires and werewolves.

Twilight = Ripped off The Southern Vampire Mysteries (now called The True Blood Series), filled with incredibly stupid ####### geared towards 12 year old girls and their 40 year old moms. The vampires sparkle.

Sparkly Vampires are for the homo and teens.

Agree that the season finale SUCKED! About the werewolves though, I think in this series they have been weakened over the centuries by the vampires. Remember Edgerton (sp), had control over them for centuries by giving them his blood to drink. Now that he is gone, all **** should break loose with them. I believe the series will come back stronger next year.

Agree that the season finale SUCKED! About the werewolves though, I think in this series they have been weakened over the centuries by the vampires. Remember Edgerton (sp), had control over them for centuries by giving them his blood to drink. Now that he is gone, all **** should break loose with them. I believe the series will come back stronger next year.

I agree. I was very disappointed with the ending.

True Blood would be good if it were not for all the gay. There's tons of gay on that show. Every time you turn around you are looking at some gay.

Yeah awesome show but there is a ton of gay in it, especially now that LaFayette has a boyfriend. I am 100% pro-gay but I don't really want to see two dudes rubbing on each other and kissing...lol

And Mummies are not wrapped in toilet paper like that kid at my house last Halloween. And Frankenstein is not married to a vampire and have a werewolf as a son. And the creature from the black lagoon doesn't have a zipper on his skin. And witches and wizards don't ride brooms.

I can't believe how TV misleads the public about real vampires and other monsters.

Edited by Hammafan58

And Mummies are not wrapped in toilet paper like that kid at my house last Halloween. And Frankenstein is not married to a vampire and have a werewolf as a son. And the creature from the black lagoon doesn't have a zipper on his skin. And witches and wizards don't ride brooms.

I can't believe how TV misleads the public about real vampires and other monsters.

:lol: Line of the day!