Whats More Important To You---Sex or Sports

Nono

Sex or Sports  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Sex or Sports?

• Sex is always more important and would stop watching the Falcons for sex!
    • Umm--It depends how good looking she is--I might give up my football for a quickie
    • She can do me while I watch
    • Later honey--there is only 16 games a year--give me a hour and I will zap you at half time
    • No way--sports should remain pure and not corrupted by chicks or sex--unless your a cheerleader

There are 168 hours in a week. Any woman who would suddenly have to have you during that 3 hour period on Sunday is just trying to control you.

By the way, look closely at her back, I think she may be one of those aliens from Alien Nation. :huh:

tv_alien_nation.jpg

THis.

Sex is obviously more important, but football is on for a very short blink of time.

And if that fishie swims away, there are others always swimming around.

I am known by those around me for breaking up with girls or having them break up with me for completely stupid reasons., because I know there's not a solid gold one on any of them. ;)

There are 168 hours in a week. Any woman who would suddenly have to have you during that 3 hour period on Sunday is just trying to control you.

By the way, look closely at her back, I think she may be one of those aliens from Alien Nation. :huh:

tv_alien_nation.jpg

I can't stop staring at her hiney---but I see what you mean about the alien connection---and heck yeah women are jealous of our addicition to football

I couldn't have said it better myself, +1 to you my man.