logic

sean weatherspoon

this is from a steeler fan.

Are you Falcon’s fans kidding me? You have a good up and coming team and all I’m hearing is nonsense. Here’s a reality check. 1) Nobody runs on the Steelers. They’ve given up 100yds to a back something like 5 times in the last 10 yrs. Even Chris johnson only had 57 yards on them during his record yr last yr. JUST 57! His first game he only had 69 yds. 2)Ryan had Steelers fan giving him much respect. He was under duress against the best pass rush in the league and kept his team in the game. 3) The Steelers took away Gonzalez with Troy and zone help the entire game. It wasn’t until that play that **** Labeau changed his defense and let Troy roam to help the corner (in the switch the corner ran deep and the safety snuck underneath) Ryan hadn’t seen Troy back there the whole game and still it was a good throw except Troy is the only player in the league who could get there and intercept that pass. 4)On 4th and 1 it was a toss up. They hadn’t run all day so what makes you all sure they woulda got that yard. I doubt it with the Steelers waiting for it. Bottom line is everybody on that team defense has 2 rings for a reason. Your left tackle was going up against the defenseive MVP and a rare beast in the league. Your team needs to get better BUT you have a good team and a very good QB.

One more thing. You never win or lose a game because of one play. Or one time your coach doesn’t go for it. The Steelers felt they won the game 3 times. First the sack/fumble/return for TD was called back….Second the INT only to have a missed FG…Third the TD run…But the Steelers are winners…and their fans know the game…and they don’t cry to fire the best coach you ever had or say the best QB they ever had has a weak arm when he completed the same pass all day. Common people, I am a Steelers fan living in the ATL (loving it) and I had Falcons Season tix for 3 yrs (I love ftball) And I’ve been shocked at how fickle the fans are here.

It's a bit silly that anyone would see that sack/fumble/return as anything but an incomplete pass, but otherwise, this guy nailed it.

i would like to point out one thing that stuck out in this post ...every player on the steeler defense has 2 rings....but the vikes and jets have better defenses? please. talking football to a saints fan is impossible

If you actually think the offense had nothingto do with them winning atleast one of those SB you my sir are ********.

The cardinals moved the ball on them scoring points all night.

If you actually think the offense had nothingto do with them winning atleast one of those SB you my sir are ********.

The cardinals moved the ball on them scoring points all night.

did i say the offense had nothing to do with it? by your logic, the saints offense isnt great because the saints defense, had a pick 6 in the superbowl to ice the game. you are the ******,

did i say the offense had nothing to do with it? by your logic, the saints offense isnt great because the saints defense, had a pick 6 in the superbowl to ice the game. you are the ******,

One of you falcons fans said the offense had nothing to do with them winning a sb but the defense did, I am not going chase down on my iPhone who said, but it was said. Point being that football is a team sport.

One of you falcons fans said the offense had nothing to do with them winning a sb but the defense did, I am not going chase down on my iPhone who said, but it was said. Point being that football is a team sport.

so you hold me acountable for some other persons words and call me a ****** for it? one of your saints fans said reggie bush is a great back, im not gonna dig up who said it sir but you are a ******!

One of you falcons fans said the offense had nothing to do with them winning a sb but the defense did, I am not going chase down on my iPhone who said, but it was said. Point being that FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT.

Funny you mention this earlier you had me convinced that a 3rd string qb single handedly beat the falcons sunday

i would like to point out one thing that stuck out in this post ...every player on the steeler defense has 2 rings....but the vikes and jets have better defenses? please. talking football to a saints fan is impossible

So I guess that means that Bush is a better back than Turner because he has a ring? A unit is not rated by rings. A team is. Teams win championships.

So I guess that means that Bush is a better back than Turner because he has a ring? A unit is not rated by rings. A team is. Teams win championships.

a unit is rated by rings? so i guess the 85 bears, the 2002 bucs and the 2000 ravens defenses arent rated great becuase they won rings? please didnt i tell you to stay quiet.

Edited by sean weatherspoon

these aint opinions these are FACTS opinions are arguable FACTS are not, thats why in nola's thread you have 2 pages of opinions, and in this thread no ones debated the points made yet.

maybe cause saints fans are tired of debated your sorry *** team

YOur offense FAILED, YOur DEF blew it when they KNEW the Steelers were goign to run the ball

YOur team FAILED!!!!

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe cause saints fans are tired of debated your sorry *** team

YOur offense FAILED, YOur DEF blew it when they KNEW the Steelers were goign to run the ball

YOur team FAILED!!!!

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!

im proud of you, you are one of those RARE quick learning saints fans your right my team failed to win that is a FACT, just like everything you read in the OP is a fact.

man make up your mind is it a team sport, or did denis dixon do it all by him self, make up your mind.

Show me where I contradict myself, if not stfu u are beating a dead drum, it is a team sport.

The defense beat you and the offense scored more points then you did, take yur loss and drop it.

You talking about facts but you aren't posting any except saying the steelers were the best defense 2 yrs ago, guess what it's 2010 not 08.

What is the point of these threads? Are you trying to inform on something we already know or what?

Your team loss, you played a good defense, your offense is anemic, and a 3rd string qb moved the ball and was able to his team up for some points.

That's my take on the Falcons game.

Also this was a game I thought for sure the Falcons would win due to Pitt not have big ben.

Show me where I contradict myself, if not stfu u are beating a dead drum, it is a team sport.

The defense beat you and the offense scored more points then you did, take yur loss and drop it.

You talking about facts but you aren't posting any except saying the steelers were the best defense 2 yrs ago, guess what it's 2010 not 08.

you said its a team sport, then you said you lost to a 3rd string QB.....if you truely felt it was a team sport you would say the falcons lost to the steelers, and quit bringing up that a 3rd string qb was part of the team, i dont see you saying. you lost to a good team, i see you saying you lost to a 3rd string QB guess what the saints lost

thats like me saying last year you lost to a rookie qb...and not saying you lost to the bbucs... i didnt know it was the falcons vs dennis dixon, i thought it was the falcons vs the steelers....I thought the steelers TEAM beat the falcons, I had no idea that a 3rd string QB was the only player on the team

What is the point of these threads? Are you trying to inform on something we already know or what?

Your team loss, you played a good defense, your offense is anemic, and a 3rd string qb moved the ball and was able to his team up for some points.

That's my take on the Falcons game.

Also this was a game I thought for sure the Falcons would win due to Pitt not have big ben.

your right the steelers was the best defense 2 years ago and this is 2010

that also puts the saints number 1 Offense in the last year category, This is 2010, and in 2010 the saints are averaging 14 points a game....so i dont want anyone to mention the saints as the best offense in the NFL.