Stop overreacting

DaMeatTroughsEgo

1. It's one game. The Colts, Cowboys and many other playoff teams lost as well.

2. We stayed healthy.

3. Who knows how good Pittsburgh actually is??? Peter King picked them to be in the Super Bowl I think. They were a top 5 D last year and Polamalu played in about 5 games.

4. I don't care if Big Ben wasn't there and Dennis Dixon was. Just because he's the QB doesn't make this some kind of gimme game. It's not like it was Dixon's first ever start.

5. The Falcons had a few chances to make a big play on D and just couldn't do it. The game could have been tipped the other way so easily.

6. It's a ROAD game and the FIRST game of the year which makes it that much tougher.

7. It's not even vs the NFC. It's a ROAD and NON CONFERENCE GAME which makes this one of the 4 games to lose if we have to lose ANY.

8. The OL sucks vs 3-4 teams with great nose tackles and we all know that. I think the only other team that fits that bill this year is the Ravens and that is also one of the AFC games.

9. I believe we are better fit for the dome game and this was one of the grass contests.

10. The defense looks REALLY good even without Babineaux. Although we need to crank up the effort on some plays.

11. The Steelers have a big offensive line with a mobile QB. Our DL is relatively small and playing against Dixon really negates some of the rushes since he can easily flee the pocket. I'd like to see what our FULL STRENGTH DL does against a stiff like Anderson

12. I don't see where the Dunta hate is coming from. IT WAS HIS FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR! Sure he gave up a few catches and made a bone headed play but some of the threads I've seen are just ridiculous.

13. The Steelers starting OL weighed 1655 lbs. The Cardinals starting OL weighs 1621 which is still on the upside of OLs but it is not as big and no mobile QB to think about. Anderson WILL make mistakes.

1. It's one game. The Colts, Cowboys and many other playoff teams lost as well.

2. We stayed healthy.

3. Who knows how good Pittsburgh actually is??? Peter King picked them to be in the Super Bowl I think. They were a top 5 D last year and Polamalu played in about 5 games.

4. I don't care if Big Ben wasn't there and Dennis Dixon was. Just because he's the QB doesn't make this some kind of gimme game. It's not like it was Dixon's first ever start.

5. The Falcons had a few chances to make a big play on D and just couldn't do it. The game could have been tipped the other way so easily.

6. It's a ROAD game and the FIRST game of the year which makes it that much tougher.

7. It's not even vs the NFC. It's a ROAD and NON CONFERENCE GAME which makes this one of the 4 games to lose if we have to lose ANY.

8. The OL sucks vs 3-4 teams with great nose tackles and we all know that. I think the only other team that fits that bill this year is the Ravens and that is also one of the AFC games.

9. I believe we are better fit for the dome game and this was one of the grass contests.

10. The defense looks REALLY good even without Babineaux. Although we need to crank up the effort on some plays.

11. The Steelers have a big offensive line with a mobile QB. Our DL is relatively small and playing against Dixon really negates some of the rushes since he can easily flee the pocket. I'd like to see what our FULL STRENGTH DL does against a stiff like Anderson

12. I don't see where the Dunta hate is coming from. IT WAS HIS FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR! Sure he gave up a few catches and made a bone headed play but some of the threads I've seen are just ridiculous.

13. The Steelers starting OL weighed 1655 lbs. The Cardinals starting OL weighs 1621 which is still on the upside of OLs but it is not as big and no mobile QB to think about. Anderson WILL make mistakes.

Good stuff and Great points!!