CB Chris Owens is listed as a starter

atljbo

40 minutes ago - CB Chris Owens is listed as a starter on Atlanta's unofficial depth chart this week. Owens is slated to start in place of CB Brent Grimes. Falcons RapidReports

It has happen again....lol

Sidenote: Playbook broke down the big run by the steelers.... They showed and talked about how Krimes over pursued ob that run play.... That tackle was up to him.... He was the free defender.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has happen again....lol

Sidenote: Playbook broke down the big run by the steelers.... They showed and talked about how Krimes over pursued ob that run play.... That tackle was up to him.... He was the free defender.

Yea, as soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought about that play with Grimes at the end. Guess coach Smith and BVG were not too happy about it.

I guess we will just see now...

I mean, Harry got the start in place of Finn when almost all of us though Finn was gonna start for sure...

Coleman and Grimes were both out of position from time to time. I'm not going to go so far as to say we should start Owens and Moore next week, but I'd like to see both of them on the field more often.

If major changes are made on def. going against AZ, then Coach Smith is scapegoating players. Dunta was the only player on def. that looked shaky at times with no pre-season. I could not criticize any defender that game, 9 pts in reg. holding a team to 15pts does not warrant a starting change. I can't remember a def penalty also. Grimes did nothing to lose his job. Hope this is BS.

If major changes are made on def. going against AZ, then Coach Smith is scapegoating players. Dunta was the only player on def. that looked shaky at times with no pre-season. I could not criticize any defender that game, 9 pts in reg. holding a team to 15pts does not warrant a starting change. I can't remember a def penalty also. Grimes did nothing to lose his job. Hope this is BS.

This is exactly one of the reasons i'm confused about Mike Smith. He didn't like the results on defense (which played better than the offense) and he is open to making changes to improve that. We've been stagnant of offense since the beginning of last season and this preseaon with virtually the same line up..............yet no changes are made to personnel or coaching staff.....................You got to do what you got to do mike!