An Excellent Turn of Events from Sunday's Game

and whats your point? Do i tell you who to like no, so dont tell me who to like, im a falcon fan. its sad that i get other falcons fans attacking me cuz i like vick

Sorry for the misunderstanding dude, I wasn't calling you a troll at all.

I was saying that even a troll would normally post something remotely relevant to the point of the thread. You didn't. Your post was completely out of left field.

I wasn't calling you a troll. I was saying that your performance in this thread was even worse than the typical troll.

Edited by Peyton

Wow, I've been saying this since Sunday and you people just now piled on it? Thanks for the props, even if I wasn't credited for mentioning this first.

Sorry dude, I looked for a thread on this, and couldn't find one. Point me to your thread on the injury situation and I will give you the props you deserve.

A lot from the game is debatable but, but this point is not, and I think it's huge.

The Falcons got through a tough emotional road opener against a big phsical team without any serious injuries.

I haven't even really heard about any minor injuries, but I could have missed something.

Considering the way last year unfolded, I'd say that is pretty spectacular news.

Last year sucked because of injuries so I am happy about this at least.