Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCDirtyBird

Looking to Tailgate

58 posts in this topic

Hey there,

We are two guys from Denmark in Europe, who are on a Roadtrip around the East coast to watch NFL games.

We have now reached game no. 4 of 7 and are in Atlanta for the Falcons vs. Saints game tonight.

Before the game we would enjoy if somebody had a tailgate party that we could join, we can bring what you need, beer, pop, chips or something else.

If you want some international company at your tailgate party, text us at 1-415-218-8692 with a time and place.

Sincerely

Mads and Lasse

TailgateATL is throwing an all inclusive Falcons tailgate at Sweetwater Brewery. Come watch the game and cheer on our boys in red as they take on the Bills December 1st. Tickets include beer and food for only $15, what a steal! We'll be tailgating before and during the game and there is a halftime brewery tour. The game will be on projectors and T.V.'s in Sweetwaters Reel Room.

Almost out of tickets so get them soon!

Details at www.TailgateATL.com

See you there Dec 1st!

not my style, i prefer to tailgate outside.....1393742_10201931585873281_951684202_n.jpg

That's the lot. Love the tailgate. You know ill be back. Thank yall for the southern hospitality! Ill pick a game next year! Not too many left.

gkgrimes likes this

Hey all!

Coming down from PA for the last game of the season and am clueless on where to tailgate! Staying within walking distance of the dome, but that's about all I know. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Can anyone help out a long time fan on our family's 1st Clark W Grizwold trip to Atlanta. My family and I are making the trek down to Atlanta for the Chicago game from Denver. We have never been to Atlanta. (don't ask how I like them I've loved them since 4 yrs old and grew up in New York.) We are arriving on Friday and are hoping to get a tour of the Dome. Anyone have any room for a family of 4 from Denver for some pre game fun. I can't wait to finally fit in with wearing my red and black. It's kinda hard out here with all that Orange and Blue. And yes we do dislike the Bronco's. And as a side note we are huggers.

Thanks,

Bill in colorado

gkgrimes likes this

Can anyone help out a long time fan on our family's 1st Clark W Grizwold trip to Atlanta. My family and I are making the trek down to Atlanta for the Chicago game from Denver. We have never been to Atlanta. (don't ask how I like them I've loved them since 4 yrs old and grew up in New York.) We are arriving on Friday and are hoping to get a tour of the Dome. Anyone have any room for a family of 4 from Denver for some pre game fun. I can't wait to finally fit in with wearing my red and black. It's kinda hard out here with all that Orange and Blue. And yes we do dislike the Bronco's. And as a side note we are huggers.

Thanks,

Bill in colorado

check your inbox

Hey everyone. My wife for our anniversary bought me tickets for her and I to go this weeks Falcons- Bears game we are sitting in Section 350. I have been a falcons fan for almost 25 years and this is my first time ever attending a home game. We are from Palm Bay FL and we are flying up Friday evening and staying in Downtown Atlanta and we are using the MARTA system for the weekend we are there. Anyone have any advice for pregame, during the game and stuff to do in Atlanta during the weekend? Thank you in advance for all your help.

Hi

There are 7 of us coming from SCOTLAND for the Texan's game on 4th October, you should notice us as we will be wearing out kilts!!

We would love to come tailgate with anyone and everyone ......we are Falcons people!!

All we need now is tickets for the game!!

Let us know where to find you all..

thanks

Mark

gkgrimes likes this