Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCDirtyBird

Looking to Tailgate

58 posts in this topic

u r more than welcome to

Only one thing...we are coming to the pats game sep 29. Four of us. Myself, a chargers and a colts fan, and my boy who came last year who is a PATS fan! Which is why we chose that game.

gkgrimes likes this

Only one thing...we are coming to the pats game sep 29. Four of us. Myself, a chargers and a colts fan, and my boy who came last year who is a PATS fan! Which is why we chose that game.

all are welcome. he can come and enjoy the pats loss with us.
razrtalon and theDIRTYcode like this

I make and sell these cool grates for tailgating and camping. Looking to bring one to tailgate. I'm hoping they are as cool as I think they are.

www.workmanpiping.com

HELLO ALL!!!

Myself and 2 others will be coming in from Canada (yes, Canada has NFL fans too lol) on September 28th for the Sunday nighter against the Patriots. I'm a die hard Falcons fan and desperately want to experience the best tailgating Atlanta has to offer!

We can bring booze, eats, or whatever is needed! ****, if there's anything going on during the Saturday we'd like to take part in that too!

Also, anyone have suggestions of places to shop for Falcons merchandise? We'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Atlanta so preferably somewhere near that would be ideal.

Hope to hear back from some of you - I bought these tickets and booked this trip April and May, I'm effin' pumped for this trip and can't wait to cheer on my dirty birds with the rest of the fans!!!

#RISEUP

u still coming?

razrtalon likes this

HELLO ALL!!!

Myself and 2 others will be coming in from Canada (yes, Canada has NFL fans too lol) on September 28th for the Sunday nighter against the Patriots. I'm a die hard Falcons fan and desperately want to experience the best tailgating Atlanta has to offer!

We can bring booze, eats, or whatever is needed! ****, if there's anything going on during the Saturday we'd like to take part in that too!

Also, anyone have suggestions of places to shop for Falcons merchandise? We'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Atlanta so preferably somewhere near that would be ideal.

Hope to hear back from some of you - I bought these tickets and booked this trip April and May, I'm effin' pumped for this trip and can't wait to cheer on my dirty birds with the rest of the fans!!!

#RISEUP

check your DM
cdnfalconfan1 likes this

Not stealing your spotlight cdnfalconfan1, but four of us from Canada are doing a road trip for the Sept. 28th game, can't freakin' wait!!! It's a mismatch of NFL fans, one Bills fan, a Browns fan, a Jets fan and a Raiders fan, so we decided to pick a game where none of us would have to feel sorry about our respective teams losing. Plus we all just want to see the Pats get crushed by the Falcons, we are all Brady haters. So my question is, besides the Gulch, where should we be tailgating, and if anyone wants to send us to their tailgating spot, we'll be bringing a whackload of Canadian pints for you all to enjoy.

cdnfalconfan1 likes this

Not stealing your spotlight cdnfalconfan1, but four of us from Canada are doing a road trip for the Sept. 28th game, can't freakin' wait!!! It's a mismatch of NFL fans, one Bills fan, a Browns fan, a Jets fan and a Raiders fan, so we decided to pick a game where none of us would have to feel sorry about our respective teams losing. Plus we all just want to see the Pats get crushed by the Falcons, we are all Brady haters. So my question is, besides the Gulch, where should we be tailgating, and if anyone wants to send us to their tailgating spot, we'll be bringing a whackload of Canadian pints for you all to enjoy.

Email Gerard.grimes1972@gmail.com best tailgating at the Dome!

really. whats going on with all the Canadians this year. we had 4 at the last one. yall are fun. come hang with us!!!! email me with the email above

That's pretty sweet man - should be a great game! Where in Canada you from?

Can't wait! You know it!

Going to be a awesome tailgate Sunday! The menu is huge thanks to Bill the bbq man and Grimes will be mixing up the drinks! Come ready to have a good time! RISE UP!

Going to be a awesome tailgate Sunday! The menu is huge thanks to Bill the bbq man and Grimes will be mixing up the drinks! Come ready to have a good time! RISE UP!

Hey I'm looking for a group tailgate group to join...Do u guys still tailgate?

The Dirty Dirty Tailgate is where it's at!!!

Myself and 2 others came down this past weekend to watch the Pats @ Falcons game and I cannot stress how amazing this tailgate party is! We were made to feel very welcome, everyone was awesome, and we did not feel out of place at all - especially since we're Canadians lol!

Grimes and his crew do everything proper and you will not feel bad at all for going. Well worth the money and I will definitely be going back again next year (hopefully this year permitting) - amazing amazing amazing!!! Food was off the chain, atmosphere bumpin', beautiful women, lots to drink, the list goes on!

Thank you everyone you provided a memorable experience and I cannot wait to come down again and cheer on our Falcons with all of ya'll!

gkgrimes likes this

Myself and 2 others came down this past weekend to watch the Pats @ Falcons game and I cannot stress how amazing this tailgate party is! We were made to feel very welcome, everyone was awesome, and we did not feel out of place at all - especially since we're Canadians lol!

Grimes and his crew do everything proper and you will not feel bad at all for going. Well worth the money and I will definitely be going back again next year (hopefully this year permitting) - amazing amazing amazing!!! Food was off the chain, atmosphere bumpin', beautiful women, lots to drink, the list goes on!

Thank you everyone you provided a memorable experience and I cannot wait to come down again and cheer on our Falcons with all of ya'll!

Thanks and we enjoyed you guys also! Always welcome back..

hey, if you have any pictures email them to me!!!

I know this thread is old but for some reason I can't post a new thread.ill be driving down from nj for my first game in atl. I have been a long time fan. Nov 10 against the Seahawks. Please tell me the best place to hang out and party and should I get a pass if my hotel is in walking distance?

I know this thread is old but for some reason I can't post a new thread.ill be driving down from nj for my first game in atl. I have been a long time fan. Nov 10 against the Seahawks. Please tell me the best place to hang out and party and should I get a pass if my hotel is in walking distance?

check your messages.

I know it's a little early but TailgateATL is throwing an all inclusive Falcons tailgate at Sweetwater Brewery. Come watch the game and cheer on our boys in red as they take on the Bills December 1st. Tickets include beer and food for only $15, what a steal! We'll be tailgating before and during the game and there is a halftime brewery tour. The game will be on projectors and T.V.'s in Sweetwaters Reel Room.

Details at www.TailgateATL.com

See you there Dec 1st!

I know it's a little early but TailgateATL is throwing an all inclusive Falcons tailgate at Sweetwater Brewery. Come watch the game and cheer on our boys in red as they take on the Bills December 1st. Tickets include beer and food for only $15, what a steal! We'll be tailgating before and during the game and there is a halftime brewery tour. The game will be on projectors and T.V.'s in Sweetwaters Reel Room.

Details at www.TailgateATL.com

See you there Dec 1st!

not my style, i prefer to tailgate outside.....1393742_10201931585873281_951684202_n.jpg

I'll be coming down from Maryland on Nov. 10 for my first Home game and me and a buddy are looking for a place to tailgate. Anyone have any suggestions or willing to let us join?