Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCDirtyBird

Looking to Tailgate

58 posts in this topic

I'm new to the Falcons. I just moved to Atlanta 4 months ago and I bought season tickets to the Falcons. I'm looking to find tailgate group for the first game of the season. I can bring beer or whatever you need me to.

Atlanta_Dawgs46 likes this

I'm new to the Falcons. I just moved to Atlanta 4 months ago and I bought season tickets to the Falcons. I'm looking to find tailgate group for the first game of the season. I can bring beer or whatever you need me to.

You are welcomed to stop by at ours in the gulch. I think we have about 10 coming.

You are welcomed to stop by at ours in the gulch. I think we have about 10 coming.

That's great. I would love to. How do I find you? You can send me an e-mail at jcarrasco13@yahoo.com and we can exchange info.

That's great. I would love to. How do I find you? You can send me an e-mail at jcarrasco13@yahoo.com and we can exchange info.

Thanks for stopping by. You are welcome to come for any game.

Anyone have an idea on how late is too late if I want to get in one of the lot's for some tailgating? Looks like the Yellow Lot might be the way to go.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. B)

falconsfromengland likes this

Hey everyone... I moved here in April from Connecticut and I got myself some season tix and a Blue Parking lot pass... I'm looking to make some new friends down here and would love to tailgate if you got room for one more.. Please email me at epaproctor@yahoo.com if you're willing to take on a Falcon n00bie... :) I will be more than happy to bring some goodies to the game this weekend!

Thanks!

Sorry to revive a dead topic, but looks like I can't start a new one and this actually kind of fits what I'm looking for.

My buddy and I are coming up this weekend to the TEN @ ATL game. It's our first Falcons game. We would like to tailgate. Where should we go? What should we do? Help out some first timers. Any and all tips are welcome. Thanks.

I went to my first falcons game this year. We went to the yellow lot and me and my wife had a great time. It only cost 15 dollars and was not a bad walk to the dome. It opens 5 hours before kick off. So get there early. And have a great time.

Just bought a RV last week and I am wanting to tailegate for the Bucs game. Has anybody on here tailgated in an RV? What time to I need to get there? Could i come the night before or do I need to arrive with everyone else? How much is parking and where should I go? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Just bought a RV last week and I am wanting to tailegate for the Bucs game. Has anybody on here tailgated in an RV? What time to I need to get there? Could i come the night before or do I need to arrive with everyone else? How much is parking and where should I go? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Well you don't have to many options.... It's either the Yellow Lot @ $60 or the lot on the corner of Magnolia and Northside ($100) across from the Dome and GWCC. Neither lot is owned by the Dome so you can arrive as early as possible, I would get there before 7:00am to avoid the traffic. The RV tailgating in the Yellow is pretty boring, only 7-10 RV's and no true excitement.

The more Falcons Fans your around during the tailgate the more fun you will have. I say leave the RV at home and pack everything in a truck, trust me I've done the RV thing before.

Well you don't have to many options.... It's either the Yellow Lot @ $60 or the lot on the corner of Magnolia and Northside ($100) across from the Dome and GWCC. Neither lot is owned by the Dome so you can arrive as early as possible, I would get there before 7:00am to avoid the traffic. The RV tailgating in the Yellow is pretty boring, only 7-10 RV's and no true excitement.

The more Falcons Fans your around during the tailgate the more fun you will have. I say leave the RV at home and pack everything in a truck, trust me I've done the RV thing before.

Ok, thanks for the input

Hey everyone,

Bringing this thread up from December of 2011 but its not letting me start a new one. Theres 6 of us coming down to Atlanta from Canada for the NFC Championship game this weekend and were looking for info on tailgate parties. Not sure if there are any public ones where you can just pay a fee or if theres anyone on here that wouldnt mind hosting us as part of their own. We will supply our own food for grilling and beer.

Thanks in advance,

hope to meet some new ppl this weekend

I've been a Falcons since I was born 41 years ago. Wife got me season tickets for anninveray this year! I really dont' consider it a problem because love ridig solo. Now once we get out there I'm all about the watching people and the drinking askpct of it so expect to party. I uusally park in LAZ betweem CNN and GD but last one I parkin in was right beside the pink pony truck.. Either way, die hard Falcons fan in a 650 red vert.

Hey since I can't start a new topic yet.........I've yet to buy my parking passes. Is lot C the one on the corner across the street fromt he CNN center? I made a lot of friends there last year but can't remember if it was called 'C' so I can buy them in advance.

Thanks.

Hey since I can't start a new topic yet.........I've yet to buy my parking passes. Is lot C the one on the corner across the street fromt he CNN center? I made a lot of friends there last year but can't remember if it was called 'C' so I can buy them in advance.

Thanks.

I don't know where C is

anyone is welcome to come out with us. we party from 5am until 6pm.

Next time I'm out to a game...yall have the best tailgate!

ATL FALCOHOLICS are by far the livest taligate crew..... I have to meet up with them.

Mark's crew is good, but we are not far behind them.

razrtalon likes this

Falcons fans! Want to play flag football in the GA Dome? The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation is hosting a flag football tournament for charity to be played IN THE DOME on August 22, 2013.

More info: www.ccfa.org/chapters/georgia

Mark's crew is good, but we are not far behind them.

Agree! Awesome food and the best pre game atmosphere to get ya hyped up for the dome! "Dirty Dirty Tailgate" is where it's at!