Kudos to Roddy White

sandtrap

so roddy being targeted 20+ times and only caught 10+ no sure of the exact numbers, but i know he missed alot of passes. NOW, let that be mj12, it would be a different story <_<

he caught 13 passes, and not all of them were exactly on point... the ones he missed was dam near impossible to catch....

Roddy had a good game; real good game. But he let the ball go right through his hands on the first drive of the game to

stall the offense. It would have been for a first down to keep the drive alive. Believe it or not, that was a very important

miss!

If we could have marched right down the field on the first drive and scored, it could have changed the complexion of the

game.

So while I agree with him having a real good game, I also remember this very important right-through-his-hands drive

killing drop.

GO FALCONS !!

he caught 13 passes, and not all of them were exactly on point... the ones he missed was dam near impossible to catch....

In fact of the 10 passes he missed - 5 were throw aways, 3 were drops and 2 were defensed or poor throws.

I think he had an amazing game and I look forward to seeing him shine this year.

The only complaint I had was that of those 3 drops - 2 were on 3rd down and forced us to punt. Those hurt.

In fact of the 10 passes he missed - 5 were throw aways, 3 were drops and 2 were defensed or poor throws.

I think he had an amazing game and I look forward to seeing him shine this year.

The only complaint I had was that of those 3 drops - 2 were on 3rd down and forced us to punt. Those hurt.

yea but noone is perfect, i rather have him drop thoes two and make all thoes other 13, then the other way around....

How can we not praise Roddy? He is one of our lone bright spots. He always comes to play and very rarely disappoints. He should be a house hold name. In my book he is probably, at this point in his career, our best player currently on our team.

at this point he probably is actually...still have to hold on to a lot of crucial third down catches. maybe if he actually tried in preseason some rust would've been knocked off prior to the game.

I know Sunday was a horror show for most of us (except the Defense, even though they allowed the 50-yard TD run :angry:)..

But Roddy was on point making some very difficult catches for us. I don't know about you guys but Roddy is elite in my book.

Roddy definitely put in work. The only real good thing I can take away from the game for sure.